My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
A Very Full, Nicely Full Day ☀️
Still mildly cool, sky blue clear as the ocean from space, the slanting morning light caught depths of fall colors still hanging on, the end of the top reaching branches just beginning to thin 😊
Prepare Entries for Creative Arts Society Show at Path Salon
These are my 1st entries to this latest Creative Arts Society (CAS_ venue I have an opportunity to exhibit in. Path Salon is well regarded quality venue by members of CAS I’ve spoken with. Path’s web page shows an clean, open, welcoming modern location, and includes the motto: HAIR CRAFTED WITH LOVE. That sounds good to me!
The above painting, Autumn Friends, is an acrylic abstract of mine from the mid-80s, one of my fav’s I rediscovered when Sheila & I unpacked our decade long climate control storage facility ❤️ I’ll have more info on this work later along w/a better image, though this one does a nice job of conveying the texture & feel I think ☺️
Yellow Blooms Coral Accents above has been featured in a few of posts and is a gallery wrap 2019 8×8 oil. Small but beautiful ❤️
If these paintings get to show at Path Salon I’ll be sure and do a post about the delivery and my impression of the venue 😊
I had some truly great meatloaf and potatoes left overs while Sheila visited with the youngest girl for lunch, then ventured out under some interestingly shaped clouds. The winter scene near the path Max and I walked the other day is browning quickly, but still interesting, esp under the changing sky!
And of course, once on the trail itself, it all changes 💕
Afternoon Walk at Lady Bird Lake
This was my 1st return to Lady Bird Lake since early May before we moved much further south in Austin. Peak fall coverage had passed, but a few remnants still remained. It’s always iffy anyways, anywhere in Austin, if there’s really much fall foliage that actually shows up before the leaves decide they’ve had enough, lol! Fortunately we lived near the lake long enough I captured great colors many times over the last nearly 20 years, like these two works on Fine Art America (FAA) – Barton Springs, and, the Hike & Bike Trail, the latter being where I was, taking the picture above.
I also have several autumn paintings posted on FAA, including three in this autumn collection. And finally several posts here on my site under the tag Austin Autumn – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/austin-autumn/ 😊
I miss the ease of going to Lady Bird Lake now of course, but I’m really enjoying discovering all the new places further south I’ve only barely seen or not at all yet, like Wimberley and Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center ❤️
And yet, leaving the Hike and Bike Trail along Lady Bird Lake, the clouds shifted, the sun had angled and now, it sparkled the foliage casting their shadows, well, differently. The decades old railroad trestle, an old friend in my photos, even my paintings, appeared like a lost memory. And I liked what I saw!
I guess that’s one nice thing ‘bout living in one area a long time 💕
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Tuesday, Nov 26th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- 7 Expert Tricks To Improve Your Author Newsletter | David Gaughran“There is so much more you can do with author newsletter these days beyond simply telling your fans that you have a new book.”
- Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic ❤️ Adan’s PhotoPoems 💕PhotoPoem sayings 💕 Autumn Friends circa 1986 Acrylic – “We are mirrors…”
- On the Way to the Cantina by Tiffany Arp Daleo 😊“She often writes that she paints intuitively, from the heart, finding any suggestion of image within her process itself, an amazing feat I “sometimes” feel I pull off 😏 ”
- In the Egg # 2 by Francisco Bravo CabreraFrancisco is an exceptionally prolific artist, with work that ranges from lush to whimsical or elegant.
- Villa Ladera – Private Hillside Escape * Pura Vida in Costa Rica! ❤️“…absolutely gorgeous, with 3 bedrooms- all with their own huge bathroom and shower! The sparkling pool and the seating area is just perfect for grilling and hanging out. And the location??!! ITS a 1 MINUTE WALK TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BEACH AND DOZENS OF WONDERFUL RESTAURANTS!”
- Adan’s Product Reviews on Amazon – Golden’s Clear Tar Gel – Messy, Tricky, and Wonderful Results! 😊“I was “very” hesitant to try Clear Tar Gel out, but had gotten to a point with a small acrylic work where either I chunked it, or tried this. I just hadn’t been able to keep the look I created when wet, no matter how much glaze medium & such I used; mostly in regard … Read more
- Manet made the doodles in his letters look effortless … by using tracing paper | Art and design | The Guardian“of the illustrated letters: “They are always described as breezy, virtuosic and effortless, and dashed off in a moment. But what I discovered is that most of these things seem to have been traced from more searching and careful drawings.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html