Great news! Thanks to my gracious buyer from Florida!
News of my 1st watercolor 6×6’s successful delivery to my buyer in Florida was my highlight for a very busy day of painting (very briefly), going to the Old Bakery (getting an offer), and having the youngest girl and the grandson Max coming by ❤️
My buyer wrote me, saying, “…it’s even more evocative that the photo conveys” 😊
I you would like to see and read more via my posts about Bird’s Eye View, please see –
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 30, 2019 – Adjustments I Like on my iPhone When Photographing My Art 😊 🎨 👨🎤
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 21 & 22, 2019 – Prepping to Paint w/Photos, Notans & Washes 😊
Blog posts in the works I hope to get to very soon include –
- Info & samples about painting the sides of my gallery wrap 6x6s. Not as easy as I’d thought!
- Useful things I learned mailing my sold small art piece via Priority Mail at the USPS
- Half a dozen successful trial runs applying an isolation layer over the watercolor friendly absorbent grounds on my new small pieces ran into an unexpected hard lesson on a piece I’d really liked and worked hard over
- A PhotoPoem for Bird’s Eye View. I feel it like a seed absorbing glistening light and feeding it to my eyes 😊 Now I just need my heart to translate it into words for me ☺️
- A offer to provide a small non-profit workshop on my experiences so far producing watercolors on canvas via absorbent grounds (very early stages).
- My obvious need for an easy to use, clear-to-find contact form for folks to reach me (beyond commenting on one of my posts)
And I know there’s something else, but I can’t think what, lol!
With that, I’ll call it a night, with hopes that all that’s good finds us ready to receive it, even if caught by surprise 😂
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
- January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html