Great news! Thanks to my gracious buyer from Florida!
News of my 1st watercolor 6×6’s successful delivery to my buyer in Florida was my highlight for a very busy day of painting (very briefly), going to the Old Bakery (getting an offer), and having the youngest girl and the grandson Max coming by ❤️
My buyer wrote me, saying, “…it’s even more evocative that the photo conveys” 😊
I you would like to see and read more via my posts about Bird’s Eye View, please see –
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 30, 2019 – Adjustments I Like on my iPhone When Photographing My Art 😊 🎨 👨🎤
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 21 & 22, 2019 – Prepping to Paint w/Photos, Notans & Washes 😊
Blog posts in the works I hope to get to very soon include –
- Info & samples about painting the sides of my gallery wrap 6x6s. Not as easy as I’d thought!
- Useful things I learned mailing my sold small art piece via Priority Mail at the USPS
- Half a dozen successful trial runs applying an isolation layer over the watercolor friendly absorbent grounds on my new small pieces ran into an unexpected hard lesson on a piece I’d really liked and worked hard over
- A PhotoPoem for Bird’s Eye View. I feel it like a seed absorbing glistening light and feeding it to my eyes 😊 Now I just need my heart to translate it into words for me ☺️
- A offer to provide a small non-profit workshop on my experiences so far producing watercolors on canvas via absorbent grounds (very early stages).
- My obvious need for an easy to use, clear-to-find contact form for folks to reach me (beyond commenting on one of my posts)
And I know there’s something else, but I can’t think what, lol!
With that, I’ll call it a night, with hopes that all that’s good finds us ready to receive it, even if caught by surprise 😂
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 31, 2020My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol!
- Aging Through Covid-19, March 30, 2020Though generally healthy, but in the target age group for most vulnerable, Sheila and I had early on began practicing social distancing. We also ate well, better even. More veggies. More sleep – can’t tell you what a blessing that’s been for me, lol! 😊
- New SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Monday 03.23.20 10:30 CSTI’m glad SilverSneakers has already added/scheduled a followup to this week’s initial live class stream – very much looking forward to it! 💕
- Update / Review : SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20Jenny, the instructor, carried all the energy and humor and relatedness that can only be found in a live class, and only surpassed by a live class of the same caliber teacher but with equally real time feedback to the participants in the class.
- SilverSneakers Exercise Streaming Opportunity on Facebook Thursday 03.19.20At a time when so many resources are being curtailed, and much needed other health resources are just beginning to be provided, it’s good, and very welcome, that such a solid standby for seniors as SilverSneakers is providing this.
- Flowering at Dawn – New Watercolor with Absorbent Ground Painting Progress Update 03.13.20 Plus Thoughts on the Virus Crisis 😊Having interests, passions even, one can pursue, and let’s say pursue relatively easily, is important for everyone, but especially, I think, for young children and for older adults. I’ll let each person decide what an older adult, or a young child, lol, is, age-wise 💕
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 12 – Snow Waterfront Park Walk, Digital Art Photography circa 2016From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here – Snow Waterfront Park Walk ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/snow-waterfront-park-walk-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html