Great news! Thanks to my gracious buyer from Florida!
News of my 1st watercolor 6×6’s successful delivery to my buyer in Florida was my highlight for a very busy day of painting (very briefly), going to the Old Bakery (getting an offer), and having the youngest girl and the grandson Max coming by ❤️
My buyer wrote me, saying, “…it’s even more evocative that the photo conveys” 😊
I you would like to see and read more via my posts about Bird’s Eye View, please see –
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 30, 2019 – Adjustments I Like on my iPhone When Photographing My Art 😊 🎨 👨🎤
- My Yesterday in Pictures for, Dec 21 & 22, 2019 – Prepping to Paint w/Photos, Notans & Washes 😊
Blog posts in the works I hope to get to very soon include –
- Info & samples about painting the sides of my gallery wrap 6x6s. Not as easy as I’d thought!
- Useful things I learned mailing my sold small art piece via Priority Mail at the USPS
- Half a dozen successful trial runs applying an isolation layer over the watercolor friendly absorbent grounds on my new small pieces ran into an unexpected hard lesson on a piece I’d really liked and worked hard over
- A PhotoPoem for Bird’s Eye View. I feel it like a seed absorbing glistening light and feeding it to my eyes 😊 Now I just need my heart to translate it into words for me ☺️
- A offer to provide a small non-profit workshop on my experiences so far producing watercolors on canvas via absorbent grounds (very early stages).
- My obvious need for an easy to use, clear-to-find contact form for folks to reach me (beyond commenting on one of my posts)
And I know there’s something else, but I can’t think what, lol!
With that, I’ll call it a night, with hopes that all that’s good finds us ready to receive it, even if caught by surprise 😂
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Update with SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandLast week I post a more in-depth post, pictures & info, of the SilverSneakers Stability class Sheila and I take with Curt Holland at Gold’s Gym here in Austin, promising to update with a shot I thought I’d taken but, well, didn’t take, lol! That’s the shot above 😊
- Adan’s Movie/Cable TV Reviews – “Midnight in Paris” Viewed a Decade Later – Better Than I’d Realized – 5 Stars +Yet, familiar as it was, watching it again yesterday, half in the afternoon, the other half before bed (yeah, a luxury of both staying-home and being retired ❤️), remembering how enchanted we’d been seeing this together, ten years ago – it was like it was brand new again!
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Sold My 1st Face Mask, a Paris Mask! @FineArtAmerica!A quick post to announce & celebrate selling my first face mask! Special thanks to my buyer in Ohio! ❤️
- Happy 4th of July 2020! 🇺🇸We will surely make it through these times as we have other pandemics, wars, and establishing and keeping our democratic republic ❤️ Below are several sayings I feel go to the core of my feelings about our country, America 💕
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandRecently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – The Earth is a Garden: My Most Viewed Image this Week @FineArtAmerica June 2020I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html