Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Sunday morning at home during Covid-19
Didn’t realize what day it was til Sheila made our usual Sunday morning omelette breakfast, lol!
Used to be I had to remind myself to take it easy, relax for once, though only after going for the Sunday paper, at least one grocery store, then gas for the car. And that was a relief and break from taking or picking up art from a show or art venue, multiple grocery stores per week to catch the best sales, or particular items each specializes in we “gotta have” 😊
Now, ‘cept when I need to schedule a bill online, or the next dr appt, I’m gotten lost in the long lockdown.
Still, it was nice to recognize a day of rest.
Sheila and I’ve been steady in catching SilverSneakers live streaming classes. We walk 2 or more times each day. Eat well, which translates to making healthy meals with lots of veggie cutting. And do our family, social media, and favorite TV shows 😊
And I try to do a little art each day, tinkering or full on.
Today I had another really nice small floral painting going, and pushed it too far & ruined it.
Used to really upset me, doing that. And I wasn’t thrilled ‘bout it today either, lol!
But, after three attempts to rescue it, I declared it kaput, coated it with black gesso, and tomorrow I’ll put a new absorbent ground coat on it.
I move on.
After all, it is Sunday ♥️
Stay well everyone!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, url to a Stephen King quarantine tweet-quote I shared on FB 😊 https://www.facebook.com/100002262625128/posts/2821456511273075/
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 05, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Urban Forest Austin TexasAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 05, 2021 – Lady in Paris 1889, My Newest #AcrylicPainting Upload @FineArtAmerica* I began Lady in Paris 1889 in July last year, nearly a year ago now, and am glad to say I reached a resolution of how I wanted it to look, or more to the point, how I wanted it to feel, and finally uploaded it to Fine Art America yesterday ♥️
- May 04, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Mountain CloudsAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 04, 2021 – Volleyball Digger Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- May 03, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, 60s Style Mini-School BusAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 03, 2021 – My Two Most Viewed Images This Week @FineArtAmerica, One Light, One Dark, One New, One Old, One Photo, One PaintingThere’s something especially nice when two of my images, each so distinct from the other, both come up nearly even in my most viewed count for the week at Fine Art America 💕
- May 02, 2021 – Contemplation Sunday : Moving During COVID-19, Exploring New Surroundings, Family, Art“Sunshine and higher temps broke out after nearly a week of slight to moderate rain and cloud cover…Like most things in life, the cooling off before the big heat of summer was a welcome relief, and the return of sunshine and ability to get around with slip-sliding was also. Variability, in some things, must be a good thing indeed! 😊 “
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html