I didn’t ask why I felt so good
I didn’t ask how long it’d be
I just let it….
Image & Verse ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Watercolor Painting : Easy Morning, circa 2020 Currently Available
Hard to believe it’s been half a year since my previous PhotoPoem, “Bird’s Eye View”, even if this is really more a painting poem 😊 Life has a funny way of keeping-on moving-on, lol!
I was driving early last Sunday morning to Central Market for a few quick things, had finally captured some pics of this small piece in a light that did it fair justice, gentle, soft, early morning light, and these words came to me.
Initially merely descriptive of how the image makes me feel, the woman resting easily by an open window, the colors and lines suggesting maybe a light calm breeze.
Maybe a welcome sense of easy equilibrium…
But definitely a sense of flow ❤️
Stay well 💕
ps – the making of Easy Morning is available on my post of June 1st, 2020 😊
Prints & Gifts with Easy Morning at Fine Art America –
Plus more of my painting posts (oils, watercolor, acrylic) at –
More PhotoPoem Sayings on my site at –
[ Please note: This post was undated 121120 ]
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- March 01, 2021 – Floating Butterfly 1 Pen and Ink with Watercolor – circa 2021 Watercolor – Adan’s PhotoPoems“…wings spotted like the sun’s own face….”
- February 28, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Watercolor, “Charcoal Mountain”Using one of Arteza’s black brush pens, it shows the pen’s exceptional ability to lay down thick and wash pigment (see image below). The thick nicely textured Canson XL watercolor paper of course helps too 😊
- February 27, 2021 – (Manageable) Adverse Reaction After My 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re Reporting Adverse Reaction InfoIt’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
- February 26, 2021 – Day After Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots + Info re 2nd ShotThe young lady above fared fairly well 1st day after our 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots 😊 A sore arm, a little tired, but able and willing to do today’s SilverSneakers Cardio class! Me? Well 😏
- February 25, 2021 – Got Our 1st of 2 Covid Shots Today!Reposting my FB post here…And a bit more info in general below my pic 😊
- February 25, 2021 – Austin Winter Storm, Is It a Wrap?Is our #TexasFreeze winter storm over? A wrap? Done and ready to be forgotten?
- February 24, 2021 – The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1 – with CommentaryI’ve no real idea if this is common, a little common, or just plain uncommon, lol, to other artists.
Thanks again everyone!