I didn’t ask why I felt so good
I didn’t ask how long it’d be
I just let it….
Image & Verse ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Watercolor Painting : Easy Morning, circa 2020 Currently Available
Hard to believe it’s been half a year since my previous PhotoPoem, “Bird’s Eye View”, even if this is really more a painting poem 😊 Life has a funny way of keeping-on moving-on, lol!
I was driving early last Sunday morning to Central Market for a few quick things, had finally captured some pics of this small piece in a light that did it fair justice, gentle, soft, early morning light, and these words came to me.
Initially merely descriptive of how the image makes me feel, the woman resting easily by an open window, the colors and lines suggesting maybe a light calm breeze.
Maybe a welcome sense of easy equilibrium…
But definitely a sense of flow ❤️
Stay well 💕
ps – the making of Easy Morning is available on my post of June 1st, 2020 😊
Prints & Gifts with Easy Morning at Fine Art America –
Plus more of my painting posts (oils, watercolor, acrylic) at –
More PhotoPoem Sayings on my site at –
[ Please note: This post was undated 121120 ]
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
Thanks again everyone!