I didn’t ask why I felt so good
I didn’t ask how long it’d be
I just let it….
Image & Verse ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Watercolor Painting : Easy Morning, circa 2020 Currently Available
Hard to believe it’s been half a year since my previous PhotoPoem, “Bird’s Eye View”, even if this is really more a painting poem 😊 Life has a funny way of keeping-on moving-on, lol!
I was driving early last Sunday morning to Central Market for a few quick things, had finally captured some pics of this small piece in a light that did it fair justice, gentle, soft, early morning light, and these words came to me.
Initially merely descriptive of how the image makes me feel, the woman resting easily by an open window, the colors and lines suggesting maybe a light calm breeze.
Maybe a welcome sense of easy equilibrium…
But definitely a sense of flow ❤️
Stay well 💕
Prints & Gifts with Easy Morning at Fine Art America –
Plus more of my painting posts (oils, watercolor, acrylic) at –
More PhotoPoem Sayings on my site at –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.2“In July he began cutting mats and foam board for the prints, planning and finishing small works easier to sell, and securing a December booth at a nearby regional mall.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.7.1“One more Christmas season rolled past them, as the spent the holidays visiting their children or having them back home for festive meals and teasing each other about their varied plans.“
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 16 – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, Uploaded 04.11.16“My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.6.1“They sat side by side in the booth, talking about their family, the weather….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.5.1“Much like art, Arturo thought to himself, walking up the stone-touched step way to a nearby church where they taught other seniors, yes, produce from the heart….”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Tina @Tina69911364 #LyricLandscape“Tina’s sharing of impressionist painter Richard Schmid’s image, plus Patricia Hampl’s evocative words, strikes a deep chord in me.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.4.1“Their exhausted satisfaction with their day at the art festival, left Rosetta and Arturo surprisingly wanting, needing, their own personal exhaustion, with each other.“
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks again everyone!
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html