My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions. I do think some day in the future, if I’m very lucky to reach my 90s (and maybe my latter 80s) a couple of decades or so from now, my images will prove an invaluable source of material for work like that above. For now though, what I feel the need most to do, while I can, is push forward with pigment, currently watercolor. I feel I’m nearing a level of recognition of what and how to create images – with physical pigment – with somewhat of what I see in Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, and in a few earlier digital pieces, like in Yoga Creativity and Awareness Art Print which I featured in a post last week. I’m a bit away (sequentially) from posting those works, mostly because I’ve been fortunate to have maintained a relatively good pace of production, and want to upload in creation-sequence so as to “kinda” keep a narrative 😊, but there is one early watercolor figure already posted on FAA & I’ll note it below. It’s sorta surrealistic, like the digital work above and blogged about last week, but in a surrealist manner more powerful – in my work – in paint. I have seen some “very” surrealistic, almost scary, digital work by other artists, but that’s another whole talent I think! Eventually, my figurative work weaving in elements of surprise like in this and my previously blogged digital work, is taking on more a narrative, within a landscape of either recognizable objects (man made or natural), or a landscape of color. A contemporary painter I know, Tiffany Arp-Daleo, has I think, gone well in that direction with objects and butterflies among other things, with her ongoing abstract work, in a beautiful dynamic way I really like. Eventually, I’d like to see my digital work, like that above from 2016, evolve the same way, but with a figurative focus, which has always been a desire, and a challenge for me ☺️ Which might well fulfill in some strange convoluted that’s-the-way-life works way the text in today’s post – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga 💕
To see where I’m currently “at” with watercolors, please see my posts here on my site –
And, my uploaded paintings on Fine Art America –
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
My goal is a new image each week, still maintaining uploading from my beginning with Fine Art America (FAA) in early 2016. At that pace, plus uploading new images each week or more, that’ll keep me busy for awhile ☺️
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Gift Ideas on Fine Art America for –
Creativity and Awareness in Yoga
From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here –
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Site Here
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- August 04, 2021 – The Resurgence of COVID-19There’s few times life or death issues are so widespread they not only engulf those close to us, but nearly everyone one hears about – this is one of those times…KVUE news, whose images I’m using for this post, has an article title, “‘The choice now becomes vaccination or ventilator.’ 230 unvaccinated people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Austin in 2 weeks, versus 47 vaccinated.”
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html