My previous post in this series of my uploads to Fine Art America since early 2016, was also a strongly developed digital creation, but Creativity and Awareness in Yoga was the last of works I developed with as much interlacing of images and dimensions. I do think some day in the future, if I’m very lucky to reach my 90s (and maybe my latter 80s) a couple of decades or so from now, my images will prove an invaluable source of material for work like that above. For now though, what I feel the need most to do, while I can, is push forward with pigment, currently watercolor. I feel I’m nearing a level of recognition of what and how to create images – with physical pigment – with somewhat of what I see in Creativity and Awareness in Yoga, and in a few earlier digital pieces, like in Yoga Creativity and Awareness Art Print which I featured in a post last week. I’m a bit away (sequentially) from posting those works, mostly because I’ve been fortunate to have maintained a relatively good pace of production, and want to upload in creation-sequence so as to “kinda” keep a narrative 😊, but there is one early watercolor figure already posted on FAA & I’ll note it below. It’s sorta surrealistic, like the digital work above and blogged about last week, but in a surrealist manner more powerful – in my work – in paint. I have seen some “very” surrealistic, almost scary, digital work by other artists, but that’s another whole talent I think! Eventually, my figurative work weaving in elements of surprise like in this and my previously blogged digital work, is taking on more a narrative, within a landscape of either recognizable objects (man made or natural), or a landscape of color. A contemporary painter I know, Tiffany Arp-Daleo, has I think, gone well in that direction with objects and butterflies among other things, with her ongoing abstract work, in a beautiful dynamic way I really like. Eventually, I’d like to see my digital work, like that above from 2016, evolve the same way, but with a figurative focus, which has always been a desire, and a challenge for me ☺️ Which might well fulfill in some strange convoluted that’s-the-way-life works way the text in today’s post – Creativity and Awareness in Yoga 💕
To see where I’m currently “at” with watercolors, please see my posts here on my site –
And, my uploaded paintings on Fine Art America –
About my “Adan’s Fine Art America Images” Series
After hitting a pause the beginning of the Covid-19 lockdown in mid-March with Image # 12, I’m determined to resume and (lesson learned during virus-lockdown) take my time 😊
My goal is a new image each week, still maintaining uploading from my beginning with Fine Art America (FAA) in early 2016. At that pace, plus uploading new images each week or more, that’ll keep me busy for awhile ☺️
I’m hoping that, besides chronicling my uploaded images to FAA, this will also give both myself and the reader/viewer info & insights into my creative journey. Thanks so much everyone!
Gift Ideas on Fine Art America for –
Creativity and Awareness in Yoga
From archival prints to yoga mats and coffee mugs, see it all here –
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Site Here
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- January 20, 2021 – Inauguration Day, A Promise of a PromiseI’ve seen Inauguration Days since I was a kid, beginning with John F. Kennedy’s. (video – https://youtu.be/PEC1C4p0k3E) I still remember how thrilled I was, and then, how shocked, when he said we should ask not what our country can do for us, but what we could do for our country, lol! What! Me? I was barely ten!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.5“A brief gust shook the large panes ever so slightly, barely a tremor of vibration. ‘I think it’s her….'”
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
My Related Blog Posts
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html