To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
“Look at this! I thought the camera hadn’t gotten anything in that shadow, but look!”The Old American Artist ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://books2read.com/u/mglGA7 or https://amzn.to/2UY6yT2
Rosetta and Arturo stared within a large foreground tree’s shade. Large limbs draped down like a leafy umbrella nearly to the ground around the shaded lawn they had created, setting off the brilliant sun-lit lake beyond the nearby cliff drop.
“You can include all that in your painting,” said Rosetta, amazed at the plants set on small tables ringed with wooden chairs.
“Maybe hints of it,” replied Arturo, never letting his gaze shift from the darknesses’ secrets he had discovered.
If you have any thoughts about my excerpts, my novella, or my art, please post in comments.
Also please feel free to retweet the tweet above 😊
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
Blog post about my paintings on Fine Art America –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
Direct link to my image above on Fine Art America –
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Photography (books, equipment, software) –
My Amazon search for Famous Photographers (2021 calendars) –
My Amazon search for Famous Photographers (books) –
My Amazon search for Cameras for Photography –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊