To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
The morning cold dawned as promised in Vermont, steely with ice, snow, and brilliant sunshine. Arturo made a fresh pot of coffee, woke Rosetta, and mentally prepared his line of walk by the waterfront, imagining snow like lit crystals on Christmas, ice on trees shaped like daggers and teeth, and birds frozen mid scream in a frost of air. This would be the coldest he had ever experienced in his life, and his imagination had run wild. A minus three degrees, he felt entitled.The Old American Artist ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://books2read.com/u/mglGA7 or https://amzn.to/2UY6yT2
If you have any thoughts about my excerpts, my novella, or my art, please post in comments.
Also please feel free to retweet the tweet above 😊
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
Blog post about my paintings on Fine Art America –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
Direct link to my image at Fine Art America from my tweet above is –
My Google search for Burlington Vermont lighthouses on Lake Champlain
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Lighthouses (books, gifts, calendars, wall art, clocks, puzzles +) 😊
Artist Involved Novels
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 02, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walking With the Stars Poster” : circa 2022Especially nice for to see my poster version of “Walking with the Stars” appear as my most viewed image of the week at Fine Art America 😊
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊