To make posting my series of excerpt tweets for my novella, The Old American Artist, easier for me to post regularly (Mon-Fri), and quicker for folks to see and read, I created a reference post/page with “lots” of info that can easily be reached there 😊
That includes info on or about :
- Intro to this series
- Tweet itself on Twitter
- The image art for my cover, my painting, San Antonio Riverwalk
- About my art and it’s relationship to this literary fiction work
- The numbering system I’m using in the tweets (and why)
- Hashtag #OldAmericanArtistExcerpts – why I use it in my tweets
The morning cold dawned as promised in Vermont, steely with ice, snow, and brilliant sunshine. Arturo made a fresh pot of coffee, woke Rosetta, and mentally prepared his line of walk by the waterfront, imagining snow like lit crystals on Christmas, ice on trees shaped like daggers and teeth, and birds frozen mid scream in a frost of air. This would be the coldest he had ever experienced in his life, and his imagination had run wild. A minus three degrees, he felt entitled.The Old American Artist ©Felipe Adan Lerma https://books2read.com/u/mglGA7 or https://amzn.to/2UY6yT2
If you have any thoughts about my excerpts, my novella, or my art, please post in comments.
Also please feel free to retweet the tweet above 😊
Thanks so much! ❤️
#OldAmericanArtistExcerpts series link on this site – https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/oldamericanartistexcerpts/
Blog post about my paintings on Fine Art America –
Posts about my watercolors here on my site –
Direct link to my image at Fine Art America from my tweet above is –
My Google search for Burlington Vermont lighthouses on Lake Champlain
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Lighthouses (books, gifts, calendars, wall art, clocks, puzzles +) 😊
Artist Involved Novels
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊