It’s difficult indeed to describe how wonderful a silver lining it is that our remote schooled youngest grandchild (via Zoom etc) is realistically safest visiting and staying with us a couple days than so many other options!
‘Cept for the random thought here or there, I’m just gonna post the pics and video 😊
He really didn’t leave us much energy or time to do otherwise, lol! ❤️
This is a nature path that runs along Slaughter Creek here in Austin. There’s several places to access it and we’re lucky enough to be near a small park like entrance. As you can tell, Max didn’t waste much time gettin’ going 😊
With a few winter sprigs, Sheila and Max “faced off” in a no-one’s-gonna-win-this-one battle of the multiple generation gap 😏 😊
#Eventually the day warmed up enough and Max shed his coat. So lucky to have Grandma nearby 😊
This short video is from the next day, Max showing off his balancing dexterity – pretty remarkable actually! I asked him if he remembered being half his size and me balancing him on his belly on the ball and he just grinned ☺️
There were of course tons more pics and videos, but you get the idea.
And that was where our weekend went 💕
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
ps – that’s the same young man in the tweet further below ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Please tap tweet above to like or share.
Please click here for direct link to blog post in above tweet.
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Grandchildren from Grandparents 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊