It’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
Initially, yesterday, Sheila and I were pretty even par, though I think she was less fatigued than me & able (and willing 😊) to do our usual Friday SilverSneakers Cardio class. My fatigue stayed with me most the day, let up in mid-afternoon, then returned with a slight heaviness.
Sheila continued as before, improving slightly in terms of tiredness but w/her shot area aching a bit more.
Me, though, unfortunately, I got downright sluggish and then, after our usual small fruit snack for the evening, started hurting. Bad. Particularly in one of my two surgical areas from couple summers ago.
This virus, Covid-19, I’d read long ago, is extremely opportunistic.
Like water, it finds the lowest point in the land.
Nothing evil about it.
Just nature working to maximize what it creates.
And it brought me to a pain in an area that ended up needing surgery nearly two years ago, not nearly as crippling, but much to similar. I called the oldest girl who’s in the medical field in Houston. She’d had a bad bout with her 2nd shot and she said she made it via 2 Tylenols every 4 hours. Sheila got me 2 Tylenols. In 30 minutes the pain abated.
In an hour I was asleep and didn’t wake til 7:30 this morning, way past my usual 5:30 am, and felt relatively refreshed.
I wasn’t bouncy with energy, but I could feel clarity in my eyes.
This is very similar to what happened to me after my 2nd Shingrix shot, though the CDC site recommended in ibuprofen, and it worked the same kind of miracle.
Our daughter strongly suggested we use the info on our shot card to report the adverse reaction I had, as it would help the doctors etc know the range of reactions.
Back of our cards says to go to the Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System (VAERS) at –
Will be doing that today.
We’re all in this together, and sharing our knowledge has never been easier in the entire history of our existence (that I know of, lol!) – so I feel it’s the right thing to do.
So did my daughter know of other folks who got this ill on the 1st shot? Yes. More common on the 2nd, but evidently, if there’s a variation response possible, it exists 😊 Again, Mother Nature at her best – truly actually 💜
I’ll post more if and when more info etc develops –
Thanks so much everyone!
ps – do I have any regrets getting my vaccine? absolutely not 😊
Please tap tweet above to like, share or visit image page 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Recovery Gifts –
Tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊