It’s been an interesting slight roller coaster for me since getting my 1st of 2 Moderna Covid shots recently!
Initially, yesterday, Sheila and I were pretty even par, though I think she was less fatigued than me & able (and willing 😊) to do our usual Friday SilverSneakers Cardio class. My fatigue stayed with me most the day, let up in mid-afternoon, then returned with a slight heaviness.
Sheila continued as before, improving slightly in terms of tiredness but w/her shot area aching a bit more.
Me, though, unfortunately, I got downright sluggish and then, after our usual small fruit snack for the evening, started hurting. Bad. Particularly in one of my two surgical areas from couple summers ago.
This virus, Covid-19, I’d read long ago, is extremely opportunistic.
Like water, it finds the lowest point in the land.
Nothing evil about it.
Just nature working to maximize what it creates.
And it brought me to a pain in an area that ended up needing surgery nearly two years ago, not nearly as crippling, but much to similar. I called the oldest girl who’s in the medical field in Houston. She’d had a bad bout with her 2nd shot and she said she made it via 2 Tylenols every 4 hours. Sheila got me 2 Tylenols. In 30 minutes the pain abated.
In an hour I was asleep and didn’t wake til 7:30 this morning, way past my usual 5:30 am, and felt relatively refreshed.
I wasn’t bouncy with energy, but I could feel clarity in my eyes.
This is very similar to what happened to me after my 2nd Shingrix shot, though the CDC site recommended in ibuprofen, and it worked the same kind of miracle.
Our daughter strongly suggested we use the info on our shot card to report the adverse reaction I had, as it would help the doctors etc know the range of reactions.
Back of our cards says to go to the Vaccine Adverse Effect Reporting System (VAERS) at –
Will be doing that today.
We’re all in this together, and sharing our knowledge has never been easier in the entire history of our existence (that I know of, lol!) – so I feel it’s the right thing to do.
So did my daughter know of other folks who got this ill on the 1st shot? Yes. More common on the 2nd, but evidently, if there’s a variation response possible, it exists 😊 Again, Mother Nature at her best – truly actually 💜
I’ll post more if and when more info etc develops –
Thanks so much everyone!
ps – do I have any regrets getting my vaccine? absolutely not 😊
Please tap tweet above to like, share or visit image page 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Recovery Gifts –
Tap tweet above to like, share or see product 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊