Fatigue plus shortness of breath, more than the aches and pains after our 1st Covid shot, seem to be the main symptoms this time around. As if the two doses (Moderna) were configured to work on immunizing and strengthening differing parts of our bodies with each injection, with the month in-between shots time for the body to re-strengthen, and then, hopefully, handle the harsher more powerful (as per most people’s reported experience between the two doses) medicine built to full protect, especially our airways. No idea how close to home those thoughts are, but kinda make sense to me on a practical level ☺️
Meanwhile, Sheila and I benefited from the best medicine known, family and kindness and love ♥️
Youngest grandchild spent the night Friday night, ending with back to back episodes we’d taped of Young Sheldon, and a near constant laughter at all the shenanigans! 💕
Sunday morning, for breakfast, we walked to a nearby family orientated eatery, The Hive, with an extended outdoor children’s area. It was very nicely laid out, lots of social distancing and mask inside, and lots of space to spread out outside.
On the way back I spotted the season’s 1st bluebonnets I’d come across and grabbed the above shot.
We’ll take that as a multi-level good-luck omen things truly are turning the corner —
Stay well everyone. Stay your course. We truly are getting there!
ps – I did look up (Google search after I completed the above post) what Moderna’s Covid vaccine approach might be and got “a lot” of interesting information 😊 –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Grandchildren –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 26, 2021 – I’ve Been Reading, and It’s Triggered a Realization on My Part How Important the Surface of a Painting, My Own Paintings in Particular, Are to Me….…tinkering with the surface of my current art work. I enjoy doing that, immensely. The surface of my work often being as important, or I should say, as interesting to me, as the image as a whole. And of course now I want to make the image as a whole, whether seen from a short nose-to-the canvas space, to the further distance where the image is, well, simply just an image as a whole.
- October 25, 2021 – New Masking Fluid Project – “Angel”Continuing with more new paintings I’ve recently set in motion, Angel appears to be a dark swirl but is actually hiding some carefully but casually placed masking fluid lines. I’ll be showing some detail shots of “Angel”‘s more recent state tomorrow, but am still working on the painting as a whole. This particular masking fluid experiment is almost a direct descendant of an abstract study on paper I recently wrecked, lol!
- October 24, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Arm Chair View Paris, an early #watercolor #blackandwhite #figureart circa Sept 2020An interesting most viewed results on my Fine Art America site this past viewing period — Plus, as surprising, was the fact 4 of my top 6 most viewed images were Paris themed, 2 of the remainder were also from places we’ve visited (New York & Vermont), followed by most viewed “period” of an Austin pink sunset 😊 On top of that I’ve apparently never included an image of Arm Chair View Paris in one of my blog posts before! Well we’re remedying that here now ❤️
- October 23, 2021 – New #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Mother and ChildIt’s been quite a development for this painting, growing from an idea of a previous work with a less defined at the time unrealized depiction of a younger and older person. Probably the most important development is my own realization of that development, lol! Frankly, though I often saw a realization-glimpse of that sort even from my 20s about my art, and maybe as a child, I literally blew it off and kept on going 😊
- October 22, 2021 – A Day With the 8 Year Old = Painting His Wooden Sword for Halloween, Circling the Trailhead to Barton Creek Greenbelt, Visiting Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Celebrating Veterans Art at the Old Bakery & Emporium, and Watching Big Hero 6 on Disney+!!!This post is long on pictures, mostly because it was a long day from getting up to getting back to bed, lol! But what a good day it was ❤️ Here’s hoping this long post of pictures brings a similar good feeling! First up, above, is a special project Max has had his heart on, re-creating a magical sword he sees and experiences using in one of his video games – Zelda Breath of the Wild! All part of his progressing Halloween costume….
- October 21, 2021 – Delivering New Art to the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – 3 Piece Floral Set and 1 Autumn 6×6, all #WatercolorsDespite my many gripes about living in Austin, Texas, there’s of course a handful of things I do like. Among them is the opportunity the city makes for artisans 50 or older living in the Austin area to show their creative work. I’ve been fortunate to have some sales, and am very grateful to be able to replenish my inventory with the paintings above.
- October 20, 2021 – Sold! At the Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, Texas – Paris Dreams (Dreaming of Paris)I’m very grateful to my buyer at the Old Bakery & Emporium in Austin Texas! 🙏 With as few months as the Old Bakery’s been reopen, and all the precautions needed to be taken recently here in Austin, it’s a miracle to be able to share my art a this time 💕
Thanks again, everyone! 😊