Fatigue plus shortness of breath, more than the aches and pains after our 1st Covid shot, seem to be the main symptoms this time around. As if the two doses (Moderna) were configured to work on immunizing and strengthening differing parts of our bodies with each injection, with the month in-between shots time for the body to re-strengthen, and then, hopefully, handle the harsher more powerful (as per most people’s reported experience between the two doses) medicine built to full protect, especially our airways. No idea how close to home those thoughts are, but kinda make sense to me on a practical level ☺️
Meanwhile, Sheila and I benefited from the best medicine known, family and kindness and love ♥️
Youngest grandchild spent the night Friday night, ending with back to back episodes we’d taped of Young Sheldon, and a near constant laughter at all the shenanigans! 💕
Sunday morning, for breakfast, we walked to a nearby family orientated eatery, The Hive, with an extended outdoor children’s area. It was very nicely laid out, lots of social distancing and mask inside, and lots of space to spread out outside.
On the way back I spotted the season’s 1st bluebonnets I’d come across and grabbed the above shot.
We’ll take that as a multi-level good-luck omen things truly are turning the corner —
Stay well everyone. Stay your course. We truly are getting there!
ps – I did look up (Google search after I completed the above post) what Moderna’s Covid vaccine approach might be and got “a lot” of interesting information 😊 –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Grandchildren –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] as usual – a larger than planned grocery run (including a freshly baked chocolate muffin our grandson Max favors) 😊 We had a great lunch of veggies and mussels, then went back to work sorting and […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] for time, and still recovering from our 2nd Moderna Covid shots, I’m reposting my Fine Art America description. Plus further below I’ve included my […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
That is a fantastic shot of Max and the bluebonnets!💙😍
LikeLiked by 1 person
He was game for some grandparent photo-shooting plus it was really ice weather! ❤️ I’ll have to post Sheila’s FB post link, has 3 more pics 😊
Tiffany, finally figured out how to get the link to her post, lol! – https://www.facebook.com/100002903977755/posts/3491047434335355/