Fatigue plus shortness of breath, more than the aches and pains after our 1st Covid shot, seem to be the main symptoms this time around. As if the two doses (Moderna) were configured to work on immunizing and strengthening differing parts of our bodies with each injection, with the month in-between shots time for the body to re-strengthen, and then, hopefully, handle the harsher more powerful (as per most people’s reported experience between the two doses) medicine built to full protect, especially our airways. No idea how close to home those thoughts are, but kinda make sense to me on a practical level ☺️
Meanwhile, Sheila and I benefited from the best medicine known, family and kindness and love ♥️
Youngest grandchild spent the night Friday night, ending with back to back episodes we’d taped of Young Sheldon, and a near constant laughter at all the shenanigans! 💕
Sunday morning, for breakfast, we walked to a nearby family orientated eatery, The Hive, with an extended outdoor children’s area. It was very nicely laid out, lots of social distancing and mask inside, and lots of space to spread out outside.
On the way back I spotted the season’s 1st bluebonnets I’d come across and grabbed the above shot.
We’ll take that as a multi-level good-luck omen things truly are turning the corner —
Stay well everyone. Stay your course. We truly are getting there!
ps – I did look up (Google search after I completed the above post) what Moderna’s Covid vaccine approach might be and got “a lot” of interesting information 😊 –
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Grandchildren –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- August 04, 2021 – The Resurgence of COVID-19There’s few times life or death issues are so widespread they not only engulf those close to us, but nearly everyone one hears about – this is one of those times…KVUE news, whose images I’m using for this post, has an article title, “‘The choice now becomes vaccination or ventilator.’ 230 unvaccinated people hospitalized for COVID-19 in Austin in 2 weeks, versus 47 vaccinated.”
- August 03, 2021 – Working a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, Refining the Figure, Developing the BackgroundI wanted to do more on this but things are happening re Covid, in my life. I’ll have more on this very soon – nothing w/me or family here in Austin (despite horrid #s lately), but nearby, also here in Texas. Wonderful how fluid and flexible art is, giving us challenges one day, inspiration on another, and solace even when needed.
- August 02, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the Water, 1st Figure Lay-inI included my most recent updated image from a post a few days ago further below. Besides the figure work (not yet complete), you can see where I continued to rework the area around the figure, setting her off more completely.
- August 01, 2021 – Some Interruptions in Life are BlessingsJust back from an incredible trip to the Galapagos west of Ecuador, wife & I got the opportunity to have the youngest grandchild over. This is from our mid-morning walk in warm dappled light ❤️ I only wish I’d realized the value of this with our own children more fully…
- July 31, 2021 – Prepping a New 16×20 Acrylic, Working Title : Testing the WaterThe initial goal was to simply select and mark the area for my figure. Then I freely applied Golden’s light molding paste, leaving the selected area for my figure much more level, and forming the paste into potentially vegetative designs as inspiration and malleable ground meshed —
- July 30, 2021 – What a Difference a New Keyboard Makes : LENRICH iPad pro 12.9 case with keyboardThis is an older now discontinued keyboard, but one of the few still available for my IPad Pro 2nd generation model (current model is 5th generation I believe), but I’m impressed with it enough to post about it and (if all continues well) my renewed ease of use not having to use the onscreen keyboard for blog posts, emails etc – that’s a big deal for me, lol! 😊
- July 29, 2021 – Whew! Yesterday Was a Day of Plowing Through, lol!Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas! That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol! I’ll just say that….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊