This is an important update from the CDC today detailing their guidelines for fully vaccinated people.
The guidelines are relatively simple, yet tricky if just glanced over; even more so if the headlines from reporting locales are also just glanced over.
There’s a lot to be hopeful for, and yet still very much a lot to be careful about.
Most of the “green light” being given is for mutually fully vaccinated people, and/or vaccinated people with low risk family and such.
There’s no devil in the details, lol! But in this particular case, the details are important!
I’m listing a general Google search, since that’s usually good for a wide variety of interpretations of a set of information details, and, usually, random non-assenting opinion pieces are also included within the results.
Also, because this information is obviously updated often, the same search will sooner or later turn up newer information as it’s available.
Either way, as my post yesterday about mask-policy reversals by two of Austin’s largest grocery chains attest, there’s already confusion and apprehension, which as evidenced by the behaviors in our gym (we went for a SilverSneakers stability class), there’s gonna be a whole lot of that going forward. No one, including my wife and I, were aware of much less on the same page as the CDC interim update for vaccinated individuals. And some, sad to say, don’t even care to hear it.
But I’m posting it here, for anyone wanting to know.
I know Sheila and I sure do! 😊
Specific page links re the Interim CDC guidelines for vaccinated people —
– each page has it’s own “additional” links, so one source may appeal to you more than others
– I also found it good to be wary of the headline as it can imply one thing, but, again..the details matter!
In public spaces, fully vaccinated people should continue to follow guidance to protect themselves and others, including wearing a well-fitted mask, physical distancing (at least 6 feet), avoiding crowds, avoiding poorly ventilated spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, washing hands often, and following any applicable workplace or school guidance.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
KVUE (local Austin news source)
The Hill – variety of news topics
Google – my initial general search link above is again a great place to search if you want to dig into the details
Stay well everyone!
Stay informed as you can; it may give you pause, it may set you free ♥️
ps – oh, and stay creative! 😊
Tap tweet above to like, share or for link to blog post 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Tap tweet above to like, share or for link to my Face Masks collection 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Health Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
- June 12, 2021 – City of Austin’s Bark Rangers at Barton Creek Greenbelt….workers and volunteers with the City of Austin’s Bark Rangers were out in gentle but firm force….
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊