This is an important update from the CDC today detailing their guidelines for fully vaccinated people.
The guidelines are relatively simple, yet tricky if just glanced over; even more so if the headlines from reporting locales are also just glanced over.
There’s a lot to be hopeful for, and yet still very much a lot to be careful about.
Most of the “green light” being given is for mutually fully vaccinated people, and/or vaccinated people with low risk family and such.
There’s no devil in the details, lol! But in this particular case, the details are important!
I’m listing a general Google search, since that’s usually good for a wide variety of interpretations of a set of information details, and, usually, random non-assenting opinion pieces are also included within the results.
Also, because this information is obviously updated often, the same search will sooner or later turn up newer information as it’s available.
Either way, as my post yesterday about mask-policy reversals by two of Austin’s largest grocery chains attest, there’s already confusion and apprehension, which as evidenced by the behaviors in our gym (we went for a SilverSneakers stability class), there’s gonna be a whole lot of that going forward. No one, including my wife and I, were aware of much less on the same page as the CDC interim update for vaccinated individuals. And some, sad to say, don’t even care to hear it.
But I’m posting it here, for anyone wanting to know.
I know Sheila and I sure do! 😊
Specific page links re the Interim CDC guidelines for vaccinated people —
– each page has it’s own “additional” links, so one source may appeal to you more than others
– I also found it good to be wary of the headline as it can imply one thing, but, again..the details matter!
In public spaces, fully vaccinated people should continue to follow guidance to protect themselves and others, including wearing a well-fitted mask, physical distancing (at least 6 feet), avoiding crowds, avoiding poorly ventilated spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, washing hands often, and following any applicable workplace or school guidance.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
KVUE (local Austin news source)
The Hill – variety of news topics
Google – my initial general search link above is again a great place to search if you want to dig into the details
Stay well everyone!
Stay informed as you can; it may give you pause, it may set you free ♥️
ps – oh, and stay creative! 😊
Tap tweet above to like, share or for link to blog post 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Tap tweet above to like, share or for link to my Face Masks collection 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Health Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊