This is an important update from the CDC today detailing their guidelines for fully vaccinated people.
The guidelines are relatively simple, yet tricky if just glanced over; even more so if the headlines from reporting locales are also just glanced over.
There’s a lot to be hopeful for, and yet still very much a lot to be careful about.
Most of the “green light” being given is for mutually fully vaccinated people, and/or vaccinated people with low risk family and such.
There’s no devil in the details, lol! But in this particular case, the details are important!
I’m listing a general Google search, since that’s usually good for a wide variety of interpretations of a set of information details, and, usually, random non-assenting opinion pieces are also included within the results.
Also, because this information is obviously updated often, the same search will sooner or later turn up newer information as it’s available.
Either way, as my post yesterday about mask-policy reversals by two of Austin’s largest grocery chains attest, there’s already confusion and apprehension, which as evidenced by the behaviors in our gym (we went for a SilverSneakers stability class), there’s gonna be a whole lot of that going forward. No one, including my wife and I, were aware of much less on the same page as the CDC interim update for vaccinated individuals. And some, sad to say, don’t even care to hear it.
But I’m posting it here, for anyone wanting to know.
I know Sheila and I sure do! 😊
Specific page links re the Interim CDC guidelines for vaccinated people —
– each page has it’s own “additional” links, so one source may appeal to you more than others
– I also found it good to be wary of the headline as it can imply one thing, but, again..the details matter!
In public spaces, fully vaccinated people should continue to follow guidance to protect themselves and others, including wearing a well-fitted mask, physical distancing (at least 6 feet), avoiding crowds, avoiding poorly ventilated spaces, covering coughs and sneezes, washing hands often, and following any applicable workplace or school guidance.https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated-guidance.html
KVUE (local Austin news source)
The Hill – variety of news topics
Google – my initial general search link above is again a great place to search if you want to dig into the details
Stay well everyone!
Stay informed as you can; it may give you pause, it may set you free ♥️
ps – oh, and stay creative! 😊
Tap tweet above to like, share or for link to blog post 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Tap tweet above to like, share or for link to my Face Masks collection 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Health Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
Thanks again, everyone! 😊