Jogger is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America!
It’s a fun piece, image and text – a perfect gift for yourself or a friend or loved one who enjoys running or jogging outdoors ❤️
The two figures are a rough outline from one of my original photos, Sunset Run, at –
I’ve more on the making of this all-digital line art and wash at –
March 22, 2021 – Developing 2 New Art Projects, One a Butterfly Watercolor on Paper, the Other a Digital Gift Item Combo of Poetry, Line Art and Wash for #Jogger – Update 4 : “Sky on Fire Butterfly” Completed! – this is part of series of posts, sharing my learning process using layers and brushes and more via Affinity Photo.
Thanks so much for everyone who’s stopped by to take a look, including with Fine Art America’s full resolution preview of sections of the image; very hand tool! 😊
Lots of gift items come to mind that work well with Jogger. Tote bags, available in 3 sizes, like the one featured below, are particularly practical and attractive!
Please tap tweet above to like, share or go to product page
Also please note: Jogger is included in my Sports collection of poems at Amazon –
It’s a treat that two weeks running one of my new combination digital art creations with one of my wife and mine’s gift poems from the 90s has been most viewed! ☺️
My previous most viewed for the week at Fine Art America, Little Dancer, including it’s development, is featured in my blog post here –
March 12, 2021 – Little Dancer Poster : Poetry, Line Art and Digital Wash
For my posts re my previous most-viewed images at FAA, here’s the series link –
Thank ya’ll again so much!!
Stay healthy everyone! Stay active! Stay creative! ❤️
ps – my next digital pen and ink with wash & poem is for an occupation – Radiology Technician; should be fun to see how I manage to put that one together, lol! 😊
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see blog post 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Dance Clothes –
Please tap tweet above to like, share or see product ♥️
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊