In the middle of an extraordinarily long day working toward our move in a couple of weeks to our new apt closer to family and town, including picking up the 8 year old from school, we slipped into Office Depot and, without too much a wait, had our CDC vaccination cards laminated! 😊
The lady I spoke with on the phone before going there said she wasn’t sure how long the free laminating offer would be in effect, and I didn’t think to check to see how much we saved, we were just so glad to have the offer and have it done so easily and professionally. It’s a great service – thank you!
A quick note, worth the read on what to do before laminating your card –
Then, we still had to go to HEB for groceries before heading home.
But once home, taking advantage of the remaining light, and the relatively warm but not-yet mid-upper-90s temps coming later this week, did manage to get a bit of frisbee (Aerobie ring) toss in w/the 8 year old ♥️
That pretty much finished both of us off energy-wise for an early rise tomorrow morning to get him to school, lol!
Luckily, very early this morning I uploaded a new visual version for Volleyball Setter. It’s an alternative vs a replacement.
I’ll have a dedicated post about this soon as able, but basically I wanted (felt I needed) a 2nd visual imprint, so as to appeal to a wider group of volleyball interested folk. Soon I’ll be releasing/uploading the other Volleyball poems in the series, hopefully in both imprints.
I would normally’ve written this post in past tense for posting tomorrow, but it’ll be another full day of move-in-progress, plus, got a road-debri-good-size screw in one of our tires today, so off tomorrow to see if we can plug the tire or have to get a new one – that’s life rolling along on the road in Austin, til you can’t roll no more, lol! Though I think I’m more concerned about the upcoming upper 90s later this week than fixing my tire, but we’ll plug along – very much looking forward to completing our move relatively soon, even if Sheila’s enjoying picking out a new bathroom etagere & other makes-life-easier knick-knacks ☺️
Stay well everyone! Good-night! Work and play as able / as needed – it’s our juggling game of life ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Bathroom Etagere –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 20, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” Still Not Done, But, Already a Learning Tool For Me!“Learning Tool for Me” is part of my blog title today simply ’cause I’ve looking at this post as specifically geared to get me where I wanna go – keeping in mind my destination is a generalized abstraction of image / feeling / and intuitive aspiration (hopefully including figurative work) & it’s reached a point of development over my previous renditions that I now need to put my resolve into concrete, hopefully creative, useful thoughts for my future directions. Lot of contradictions. Like life. Like me 😊 Here goes (for now) —
- September 19, 2021 – Dappled Light, “Figures in a Landscape Study” ContinuedJust a quick post updating yesterday’s release showing what I’ve changed/added on to a watercolor on paper I’d 1st posted about on Sept 7th…A bigger factor in today’s image update is the addition of more “white”.
- September 18, 2021 – Dapple Light, My Creative Conundrum and CaldronMy regular readers know I’ve been more and more attracted to the idea of being able to paint dappled light, consciously, and hopefully, eventually more spontaneously. I titled my post to include both “conundrum” – which I kept misspelling til I looked it up 😊 – and “caldron” – which I keep feeling my creative heart and mind are swimming in (over their heads) lol!
- September 17, 2021 – New Most Viewed Image For the Week @FineArtAmerica, “Fantasy Walk” : Watercolor on Canvas on Light Molding Paste, #ContemporaryImpressionismSome times, some days, the little things, like the big things, if they are good and hopeful, then they are helpful.
- September 16, 2021 – Reblog(s) : Graham McQuade, Benchmarks 1 & 2 (Acrylic Painting) #figureartThis necessarily (on my part) a short post due to some time constraints, although I should add, Graham’s posts will be a quick read. They’re short, tight with information. What will take a little time, if you notice the time 😊 is….
- September 15, 2021 – Birds at Pfluger Bridge Austin @FineArtAmericaBirds at Pfluger Bridge Austin is an 11×14 oil painting I finished a little over 3 years ago, but never wrote up about individually on my blog. I realized this was the case when I tried to find my WordPress image from an older blog post to include in my most recent post; about birds of course 😊 Why I hadn’t done a post, announcing when I’d uploaded it to Fine Art America is simply that I….
- September 14, 2021 – Playing with 4K Video to Grab Still ShotsNow that we’ve had our bird feeder up a few months at our new location, we’ve come across a wider variety of birds (and other critters) and’ve been working at grabbing shots of birds in motion I might could use for sketches and such 🦅
Thanks again, everyone! 😊