In the middle of an extraordinarily long day working toward our move in a couple of weeks to our new apt closer to family and town, including picking up the 8 year old from school, we slipped into Office Depot and, without too much a wait, had our CDC vaccination cards laminated! 😊
The lady I spoke with on the phone before going there said she wasn’t sure how long the free laminating offer would be in effect, and I didn’t think to check to see how much we saved, we were just so glad to have the offer and have it done so easily and professionally. It’s a great service – thank you!
A quick note, worth the read on what to do before laminating your card –
Then, we still had to go to HEB for groceries before heading home.
But once home, taking advantage of the remaining light, and the relatively warm but not-yet mid-upper-90s temps coming later this week, did manage to get a bit of frisbee (Aerobie ring) toss in w/the 8 year old ♥️
That pretty much finished both of us off energy-wise for an early rise tomorrow morning to get him to school, lol!
Luckily, very early this morning I uploaded a new visual version for Volleyball Setter. It’s an alternative vs a replacement.
I’ll have a dedicated post about this soon as able, but basically I wanted (felt I needed) a 2nd visual imprint, so as to appeal to a wider group of volleyball interested folk. Soon I’ll be releasing/uploading the other Volleyball poems in the series, hopefully in both imprints.
I would normally’ve written this post in past tense for posting tomorrow, but it’ll be another full day of move-in-progress, plus, got a road-debri-good-size screw in one of our tires today, so off tomorrow to see if we can plug the tire or have to get a new one – that’s life rolling along on the road in Austin, til you can’t roll no more, lol! Though I think I’m more concerned about the upcoming upper 90s later this week than fixing my tire, but we’ll plug along – very much looking forward to completing our move relatively soon, even if Sheila’s enjoying picking out a new bathroom etagere & other makes-life-easier knick-knacks ☺️
Stay well everyone! Good-night! Work and play as able / as needed – it’s our juggling game of life ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Bathroom Etagere –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊