I’d hoped to finish and post about my Paris painting (Lady in Paris 1889) I’d wrote about the 1st times I posted about our current move (Moving in Our 70s During Covid) – but, though I got to a nice stopping point, 1) there’s still a tiny bit I know I want to do, and, 2) none of the photos I took could pick up the few warm colors in the painting (very overcast w/occasional rains, see pic below).
The pic above is with my light meter adjusted to pick up more light, and the pic below is adjusted to see outside, which is closer to what it looks like right now.
Even with daylight bulbs overhead, still never got a good enough shot to post ’bout my Paris painting, but hopefully, if not tomorrow, then day after should be much more sun shiny, I hope 😊
A nice thing ’bout the cloudier days though is, I can see more clearly out the window at the new spring foliage, and our soon to be moved bird feeder – and it happened to be, as is most all day each day now that we’re in full spring springing to summer here in Austin, a bird was at the feeder.
You scan probably tell it’s “way” low on food, lol! A welcome chore to do later this evening ♥️
We’re gonna miss these little guys. They’re plenty resourceful, but the increasing urbanization, the changes in light patterns from us humans, all that, does make it harder and harder for them. And if they don’t make it..well, we don’t want that to happen ☺️
So is it my imagination, or is that little bird looking over at me to see if I’ll be adding more food, soon, to the feeder? 😊
Stay well everyone, and wish us continued good luck w/our move!
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Birds –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊