Temporary as it may be, being something we don’t own, though all 3 homes Sheila and I’ve owned also turned out to be temporary, lol, this will be our view for the foreseeable future 😊
We had a hard time sleeping last night, overslept this morning, and I dashed this beginning part off earlier this morning, and hour and a half before needing to leave for our final-details signing in with the lady helping us move in at the complex and figured, well, if nothing else, I can get a picture, add it to the post, and have something to blog today!
Plans are to make two round trips with things we want to hand carry (today and tomorrow) before the movers arrive Thursday into an organized chaos of movement 😊
At the end of today’s two trips we want to go over to Lowes and have some indoor/outdoor carpet cut for the balcony then take it back and just set it in the apt ready for later.
I imagine this evening’ll be a glass of wine, a little TV and (like last night) a quick falling asleep into the future ♥️
A dear friend who’s very glad to see us back in our usual haunt of the city (closer to Lady Bird Lake) will help us with our 2nd trip later toady, then our youngest girl’ll help us tomorrow morning 💕
Take care everyone! Stay fresh with life! ☺️
Tomorrow I’ll try and have some interior shots I took before our car load of boxes came in; another similar round of car loads tomorrow, then the “big” movers come Thursday; but right now, 5 min til 8pm, we’re very hopeful, and we’re calling it a day, quite a day ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Art Storage –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊