Temporary as it may be, being something we don’t own, though all 3 homes Sheila and I’ve owned also turned out to be temporary, lol, this will be our view for the foreseeable future 😊
We had a hard time sleeping last night, overslept this morning, and I dashed this beginning part off earlier this morning, and hour and a half before needing to leave for our final-details signing in with the lady helping us move in at the complex and figured, well, if nothing else, I can get a picture, add it to the post, and have something to blog today!
Plans are to make two round trips with things we want to hand carry (today and tomorrow) before the movers arrive Thursday into an organized chaos of movement 😊
At the end of today’s two trips we want to go over to Lowes and have some indoor/outdoor carpet cut for the balcony then take it back and just set it in the apt ready for later.
I imagine this evening’ll be a glass of wine, a little TV and (like last night) a quick falling asleep into the future ♥️
A dear friend who’s very glad to see us back in our usual haunt of the city (closer to Lady Bird Lake) will help us with our 2nd trip later toady, then our youngest girl’ll help us tomorrow morning 💕
Take care everyone! Stay fresh with life! ☺️
Tomorrow I’ll try and have some interior shots I took before our car load of boxes came in; another similar round of car loads tomorrow, then the “big” movers come Thursday; but right now, 5 min til 8pm, we’re very hopeful, and we’re calling it a day, quite a day ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Art Storage –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊