Had seen this some time back in a tweet and sent myself the link so I could find it again, not even thinking of it as a great pic for Mother’s Day at the time – it seemed then and seems now to encapsulate so much of the most sentimental, and thus probably truth laden, aspects for me about Mother’s Day – the caring, the complete trust of the child, the elegance and unity of the image style and coloration itself, all blending into an iconic moment. How much of these feelings are just guy feelings, I don’t really know, though I imagine there’s some to considerable overlap, lol! What did occur to me though was something I’ve thought of off and on through many years – how, after carrying then raising a child from within their own bodies, so much easily women see the waste and futility of wars and unnecessary violence. Granted, at ones time, in a time of live or die scarcity, vs the artificially restrained abundance of today, folks feared other folks not close to them, and terrible things happened. Or a madman took power and lost total perspective beyond himself, and terrible things happened. And all the while, women kept having and raising children, with mostly wonderful things happening between them and the children. Our children. Us. Maybe there’s more than a passing truth to the alternations of epochs, matriarchies and patriarchies, born of a natural extension of the universe within and around us. There are ages of external exploration and ages of internal exploration. And of course the rebalancing decades (centuries) between them. And much like the way color in art apparently shimmers when contrasting intensities (which is not the same as the importance or value of any color) share space side by side, that’s the way human evolution, maybe all evolution and formations of stars and galaxies occur. Maybe there’s more than a curious reason my wife is Aquarius sun to my own Aquarian moon. And my own mom is my polar opposite – and thus compliment – on my solar wheel. And nature makes sure there’s more girls than boys born. Maybe, maybe not – but I think so. And for those ladies, my daughters in particular, whose astrological connections to me I don’t know, I imagine, at the very least, they add the variety of love and caring that often makes life a feast! Beyond that, more and more, as I age and see the evolving nascent conflicts to come between us random chance human beings and genetically “improved” generations, plus the pitting of us (whoever that’ll be) vs human-android mixtures, and finally vs human-created pure AI life forms – I see the need for the pure seed of today’s woman. The inclusive empathy-eyeing woman. Maybe this Mother’s Day, more than any before it, at least from my perspective and point in time, is the tipping point, the true entering, of the new Aquarian Age. We all, I believe, have a part in helping that happen. In our own ways, our own time, our own owning of Mother’s Day ♥️
Stay well everyone!
ps – as for us guys, and maybe feeling we’ll be left behind, we should remember, there’s seldom been a male dominated period where a woman wasn’t in the shadows, as important to the visible lead as society at the time felt that man was, and I imagine the same will hold true going forward 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Poetry for Moms –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊