I’d hoped to fully finish my 1st work on about a month (due to our move) but there’s some finishing I want to do, plus, after 100 degree heat index most the day a storm’s blown through with straight line winds, hail, and (the good part) much cooler temps!
I did work on the painting this morning before succumbing to a trip with boxes to our storage place and some necessary grocery shopping. Still, feeling good how the painting’s working out.
There’s a 2nd preprinted sheet of watercolor with my digital line art and I think I’d like to try something more experimental, color-wise, but it may be bit before I can start on it, unless I settle for a tiny 10+ minutes block in the morning or late pm, which is how I started this piece. So that’s a distinct possibility!
Tomorrow though begins a full weekend with the 8 year old, I’ll try and finish my newest poster, Barton Springs Greenbelt Austin Texas (seen above, almost completed 😊) and post it up. But gotta admit, chances are slim that’ll happen, lol!
My self imposed deadline for doing last year’s accounting is upon me and it must be done! ☺️
Til then, then, I must force myself to be grateful for what I’ve been able to do 🙏
Stay well everyone! Be kind – it heals the giver and the recipient! ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Watercolor landscapes” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊