There’s only tiny subtle differences between the current version and the image on my previous post, and I thought I was done, satisfied that is – but I’m not.
I slept on it, the idea of having finished, not the painting, lol! And went back to my originating reference photo (vs the digital value study), and see things I’d still like to accentuate.
However, we’re leaving shortly to pick up the 8 year old for a stretch into Monday morning, and we may not get to see much of him after for several weeks, plus I must finish our accounting work the next couple weeks, so this may be it for awhile.
In addition, my mind is percolating with ideas re a new Amazon program called Vella, which will feature serialized fiction. Lot folks followed my Twitter excerpts for my semi-autobiographical story, The Old American Artist. I like writing short pieces. It fits my style and time availability. So I might continue the story of the characters in my fiction work, which generally stopped a few years ago with Queen, the Omnibus Edition, which compiled 30+ short books which were released serially as short books at the time. Either I was ahead of my time, or I’ve got some catching up to do, or more likely, some of both, lol!
So I’ve lots on my plate, some of which ain’t as tasty as I’d like, and even more I can’t hardly wait to get to, but must 😊 Been that way since mid-April, and it may be mid June before I can feel like I can actually dedicate the time I want to dedicate to my art. But if I truly want to stay creative long term, that’s what must be.
Meanwhile, I’ll try & figure out what I can do quickly in re to posting, but just not quite sure what yet ☺️
Deep breathes everyone, patience – especially me, lol! ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Watercolor landscapes” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊