There’s only tiny subtle differences between the current version and the image on my previous post, and I thought I was done, satisfied that is – but I’m not.
I slept on it, the idea of having finished, not the painting, lol! And went back to my originating reference photo (vs the digital value study), and see things I’d still like to accentuate.
However, we’re leaving shortly to pick up the 8 year old for a stretch into Monday morning, and we may not get to see much of him after for several weeks, plus I must finish our accounting work the next couple weeks, so this may be it for awhile.
In addition, my mind is percolating with ideas re a new Amazon program called Vella, which will feature serialized fiction. Lot folks followed my Twitter excerpts for my semi-autobiographical story, The Old American Artist. I like writing short pieces. It fits my style and time availability. So I might continue the story of the characters in my fiction work, which generally stopped a few years ago with Queen, the Omnibus Edition, which compiled 30+ short books which were released serially as short books at the time. Either I was ahead of my time, or I’ve got some catching up to do, or more likely, some of both, lol!
So I’ve lots on my plate, some of which ain’t as tasty as I’d like, and even more I can’t hardly wait to get to, but must 😊 Been that way since mid-April, and it may be mid June before I can feel like I can actually dedicate the time I want to dedicate to my art. But if I truly want to stay creative long term, that’s what must be.
Meanwhile, I’ll try & figure out what I can do quickly in re to posting, but just not quite sure what yet ☺️
Deep breathes everyone, patience – especially me, lol! ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Watercolor landscapes” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
- June 24, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : Doing Chores, Exercises, Eating Well and Hanging in There in 100+ Degree HeatIt’s a minute to ten, past my bedtime for all practical purposes, lol! But had to get this short post out so ya’ll will know us 70+ year olds ( wife & I ) are – so far – successfully pacing through a 2nd month of all time record high temps here in Austin.
- June 23, 2022 – El Marisquero Seafood – 1st Time Eating Outside in a Texas Summer in Decades! #FoodTruck #EastAustinThough I definitely can’t make it a habit, having a great tasting lunch break “outside” in the middle of the day in 100+ degree weather here in Austin was more than bearable – actually a pleasure!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊