There’s only tiny subtle differences between the current version and the image on my previous post, and I thought I was done, satisfied that is – but I’m not.
I slept on it, the idea of having finished, not the painting, lol! And went back to my originating reference photo (vs the digital value study), and see things I’d still like to accentuate.
However, we’re leaving shortly to pick up the 8 year old for a stretch into Monday morning, and we may not get to see much of him after for several weeks, plus I must finish our accounting work the next couple weeks, so this may be it for awhile.
In addition, my mind is percolating with ideas re a new Amazon program called Vella, which will feature serialized fiction. Lot folks followed my Twitter excerpts for my semi-autobiographical story, The Old American Artist. I like writing short pieces. It fits my style and time availability. So I might continue the story of the characters in my fiction work, which generally stopped a few years ago with Queen, the Omnibus Edition, which compiled 30+ short books which were released serially as short books at the time. Either I was ahead of my time, or I’ve got some catching up to do, or more likely, some of both, lol!
So I’ve lots on my plate, some of which ain’t as tasty as I’d like, and even more I can’t hardly wait to get to, but must 😊 Been that way since mid-April, and it may be mid June before I can feel like I can actually dedicate the time I want to dedicate to my art. But if I truly want to stay creative long term, that’s what must be.
Meanwhile, I’ll try & figure out what I can do quickly in re to posting, but just not quite sure what yet ☺️
Deep breathes everyone, patience – especially me, lol! ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Watercolor landscapes” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 11, 2021 – Volleyball Dink Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmerica#6 of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Dink, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 10, 2021 – Volleyball Kill Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmerica5th of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Kill, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- June 09, 2021 – Ending the Day With a SplashI did do several things needing doing today, including finally uploading a new sports gift writing – Volleyball Kill Poster, but the day was capped by a surprise late afternoon visit from the 8 year old 😊
- June 08, 2021 – Walking in Barton Creek With My New Waterproof Hiking Sandals, Video and PicsI hoped to build on yesterday’s video and think I did grab a decent one. The pic above is a screen shot from today’s video below –Unless I get lucky, I’m finding I like picking my own frame for the video’s thumbnail, since I often then use it for my header and my “featured image” via WordPress’ architecture. It makes presenting a video more fun for me 😊
- June 07, 2021 – Standing on a Rock in Barton Creek, Two Videos and a SelfieSix weeks ago today I posted the two pics below…Quite a different scene from that in the above video after intermittent rains this past week, or the today’s 2nd video end of my post 😊
- June 06, 2021 – Reblog : The Impressionist Art of Seeing and Being Seen (Berthe Morisot in England; via the New York Times; by Jason Farago)Seldom have I enjoyed an art critique post, visually or intellectually, as much as I enjoyed this visually detailed, historically grounded narrative into “some” of what the Impressionist movement was about, even if not apparent at the time – ie, much like our own times will need some reflection and commentary to become more fully fleshed out.
- June 05, 2021 – Amazon Prime Days Almost Here – June 21 & 22!I’m very glad to present this reminder or new-to-you information that Amazon’s Prime Day, with typically huge sales rolling across two days, is nearly here! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊