Above is a picture of me November 2019 (notice the weather is warm but hot, finally 😊) and I look just a bit worn out? I’d just climbed the 218 steps to top of Old Baldy near Wimberley Texas!
That’s kinda how I felt yesterday, only without as nice a view, lol!
I’ll just say that a full day of chores, broken or misfiring tech stuff (keyboard), a toilet replacement “mostly” taken care of, feeding a neighbor’s cats, groceries (plus going back to groceries cause several “very” nice sale items were, well, not sale price charged correctly), and very reluctantly again coming to grips with the realization that all plans – all roads – all itineraries to try to visit my wife’s home state of Vermont are – for the 3rd year in a row – not gonna work out….
Wife and I got home near 5 after being out in 100 degree heat doing some of the above chores and, after putting food etc away – had a bowl each of Ben & Jerry’s ice cream 😋
We don’t ask for much, and that worked out being our best strategy!
I did get one art related thing done, very early this morning –
I’d divided up my proposed line work for my newest 25×40 (acrylic this time though) into 12 ten inch high segments the day before (to fit the 40 inch height), and yesterday I created files I hope to print out and use as templates to get the dimensions and proportions the way I want them on the canvas. Especially the one with the figure art.
Now we just need a bit of good luck 🍀 Sheila’s 1/2 Irish, that should help ❤️
Stay well & hopeful as possible! 😊
ps – the #5 in the pic above is part of how I hope to remember where some of those 10 inch high landscape-only squiggles of boxes (within my 40 inch high canvas) belong! ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “perseverance, in Books”-
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊