After five record weeks of most viewed of my images on Fine Art America, Summer is a Lady paused and rested at 2nd most viewed – allowing another watercolor mine, from slightly over a year ago, to resurface with interest!
I see too that I really need to reshoot this small 6×12 inch panorama on canvas (via Golden’s Absorbent Ground). Though not bad as seen above, it’s actually much more vibrant! This caused me to check my image file and it’s under 4MBs – definitely need to reshoot and max out Fine Art America’s 25Mb limit 😊
The photo source shot was captured last year in the spring at Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. Little did we know the extent and damage this pandemic would wreak on most all our lives.
Stay well then! Meanwhile wife & I await a chance for our booster shot ♥️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for Watercolor art, in Books –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊