There’s a lot I like about how this looks with the masking fluid gone (removed prev night and slept on the shock of seeing the changes, lol!) – which doesn’t mean though I’m not looking at what to try to improve how I feel about this work 😊
Initially, 1st impression, I was determined to restore & “correct” some of the changes —
- add “a lot” of the missing pigments on her hair, arms (right arm esp) & upper right leg and ankle
- balance the abstract coloring either side of her
1. adding color back on the left side, or
2. subtracting color on her right side
- add to or adjust the abstract color tones on her sides to match closer
Overnight, with time to think and dream about it, what I’m gonna try to do is…
…leave all as-is except for the larger sun dapple on her back.
I’m going to try and soften the the large dapple mid-center on her back, but only on the edge running top to left side bottom.
That runs contrary to the sharper abstract shapes to her left, but I think I’d like to give a softer transition on that upper large white dapple to her hair and head, where the dapples are more intense in terms of edges, and draw/keep my attention to her there – apparently focussed on her trek, immersed in her surroundings.
I think I was somewhat lucky with this rendition, and have several more 9×12 line art print outs to work on again later, with differing colors and her surroundings also modulated differently, but no idea how right now, lol!
And regarding being lucky, I’ll take it! 🙏 😊
That’s it for now; we’re enjoying having the 8 year old over – took him to an outdoor semi-kids festival where all the “vendors” were age 5 & up showing/selling stuff they’d made; what a treat; hope to have a post on this soon; meanwhile has pics etc here – https://www.facebook.com/100002903977755/posts/3992140317559395/ ❤️
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “impressionist wall art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊