Not much difference between the previous post’s study version and the completed version above.
As you can tell, from the 2nd duo sets of contrasts below, all I did was soften the upper slanting line separating red and white on the lady’s back.
But for me, it shifted the tone into a softer, more integrated feeling, at home with its abstract surroundings —
…she feels to me like now she’s walking with nature, not just through it ❤️
I may shift gears just slightly, do another study, but a floral, just to see 😊 then return to my figures 💕
Stay well everyone! Enjoy your walks, it’s a sharing with our earth! 🌎
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Sorolla, Painted Gardens, in books” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] Walking in Dappled Light Study 1 ©Felipe Adan Lerma, 9×12 watercolor on paper Sept 2021 https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/walking-in-dappled-light-study-1-felipe-adan-lerma.html*Related blog post –https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/09/25/september-25-2021-walking-in-dappled-light-study-1-watercolor… […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] she’s kindly reposted, and I’m very glad she did! I’ve recently been “experimenting” with light molding paste, acrylics, watercolors, line art, figure art, and even masking […]
LikeLiked by 1 person