Though, as per my recent blog post, of how I “messed up” this small 9×12 watercolor on paper, I also realized, after seeing it propped up in my art room, half crumpled, that the design itself was still decent!
So I digitally cleaned it up and uploaded it onto Fine Art America, where I’d sometimes lament I don’t have as many designs as I’d like, for their incredible array of products they print on and sell – I could see right away – this is a nice design for quite a few of those products.
As a matter of fact, my short descriptive text @FineArtAmerica reads —
Rivers, canyons, space – the mind finds images in what the heart is feeling.https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/abstract-study-1-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Here are 4 product samples for this short post I hope you’ll like 😊
It’s interesting too, to see how the product-shapes themselves create selected variations of the overall design and image —
The originating full image, for the detail crop (also available on Fine Art America) is below.
Paintings of mine, like this, I’m hoping, are a great source of inspiration for me to find segments I can create new paintings from —
And though I messed up the painting for this design, I’m glad I tried it – and – know now some things not to try on paper, lol!
Thanks so much everyone! Stay well! 🙏
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “abstract art books” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊