I’ve meandered around what to write for my birthday post this year, probably reflecting not exactly the chaos (though there’s enough of that, lol!) but the whirl of activity in my life right now – fitness activities, art – of all kind, family, and the stutteringly slow but certain shift from unbearable 6 month summer in Austin to, well, breathable walkable art-doable weather ❤️ Weatherman says the weekend days’ highs – mid 70s – into my birthday (Tuesday) are the coolest temps since mid-April. That’s a very long time, lol! 😅
Coincidentally, that weather change also prompted some photo ops of moments mirroring my life right now, and that’s what I decided I’d show today in this post — from drought to abundance, in all aspects of my life within and around me, via some recent nature shots 😊
By the way, I so see turning 71 as a good thing, lol! I always thought Grandma Moses the artist had it down! Wife and I saw some of her work at the Shelburn Museum what seems like quite a few years ago now, and I knew I’d “like” them, art work, the samples of her work. But I was genuinely amazed at, not their intricacies or details or even their seeming naivety – though those were nice – but no, it was the overall can’t-look-away power of her work.
Simple as that 💕
Take care everyone! Maybe these days of rebirth are just what we need sometimes – seeing gestation come full circle and wake with new eyes and untold opportunities — either way, glad to celebrate another birthday! 🙏 ☺️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for my general search, “hiking” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊