Paris Dreams, alternately also titled, Dreaming of Paris, is a small 5×7 experimental watercolor on panel covered with Golden’s absorbent ground, then coated with a fixative when finished.
Paris Dreams (Dreaming of Paris) was also one of my early figure works with the Eiffel Tower, a pattern I’ve continued with a few other works, but which, eventually, I’m sure I’ll want to do more of ❤️
Other Paris / figure works art combos include, Lady in Paris 1889, Daydreams of Paris, Wishing from Afar Paris, Arm Chair View Paris, and Spring Night in Paris. Our now 8 year old grandson remarked recently, “You sure like Paris.” 😊
And my Paris related blog posts (art, travel, photography) over the last decade can be seen here at –
I am very grateful to my buyer at the Old Bakery & Emporium in Austin Texas! 🙏
With as few months as the Old Bakery’s been reopen, and all the precautions needed to be taken recently here in Austin, it’s a miracle to be able to share my art a this time 💕
Here’s some good links and info about the Old Bakery —
The Old Bakery itself has new hours —
But their phone # 512-974-1300 has stayed the same 😊
My blog posts featuring or including the Old Bakery & Emporium over several years now –
Stay well everyone! One can do so much more healthy! ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Paris” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 21, 2022 – Sheila & I Are Attending 2 Gallery Openings Today! #PrimalGalleryDS #AustinArtSpaceSheila and I are off to a busy fun art-openings day that include some of my art at two local galleries today – AVAA’s Austin Art Space, and Primal Gallery in nearby Dripping Springs!
- May 20, 2022 – Will My New #Austin #Photography Poster, Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Join My Austin Pink Sunset Photo and Lou Neff Digital Art Poster in Sales?The question itself, whether Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt will match or join my currently selling best prints, is a question more of hope and companionship for my image of a truly usually bright spot in Austin, the system of greenbelts preserving the water that makes living here even possible ❤️
- May 19, 2022 – Hardest / Best Part of My Strength Class Recently – Releasing Myself a SmileIt’s nearing 8pm and I’m trying to apply an exercise lesson our online SilverSneakers instructor, Michelle, brought up a few times today – smile 😊
- May 18, 2022 – Places In or Near Austin Texas You Can See and Buy My Prints ( Art and Photography ) #PrimalGallery #OldBakery&EmporiumPrints have consistently out-sold my originals if for no other reasons than they are less expensive and usually have more items to choose from. Not bad reasons at all 😊 What I want to do now though is, begin to –
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊