Paris Dreams is an early result of beginning with a color that appealed to how I felt that day that moment, violet, applied abstractly, then gave it another stab at developing a figure. My earlier female figure watercolors, though I like them, were still not as fluid as I wanted to express. At least, even if not entirely within just watercolors – my line work looked promising 😊
My uploads to Fine Art America (FAA) are running nearly a dozen images behind what I’ve produced. An unusual situation, probably because I’ve been working small-scale. Right now I’ve tailed off some from my figure work, loosening back up with some semi-abstract landscapes (some with a bit of figure work within them).
But all this fits in with the beginning of this new series of current uploads to FAA.
My other Fine Art America series, Adan’s Fine Art America Images, is a slow progression of all my uploaded images to my site there – but – from the beginning, starting April of 2016 and working forward! With nearly 900 images (art, photography, digital) presented and growing, it’d be a very long time before I got to Paris Dreams, lol!
As I mention in the “About” section nearer the end of the post, this way I can both chronologically present my older uploads and work – and – introduce my newer work. A good idea I hope pans out 😊
Especially if – one day – when I actually catch up to today’s image and give it the same multi-year perspective I’m now being able to give my images uploaded nearly 5 years ago!
I think I’ll be very interested in knowing what I think of my own current work then myself, lol!
Thanks everyone! Stay creative! ❤️
My Related Blog Posts
My Amazon Watercolor Absorbent Ground search –
My Amazon Spectrafix general search – https://amzn.to/2LtejP8
For more of my Figure art / photography / digital art, please browse –
For my watercolor posts re watercolorist Hazel Sloan, please see –
For my art posts re artist / teacher Dianne Mize, please see –
To like my tweet please click above, or to go direct to my image product on Fine Art America please use this link 😊 –
About my “Adan’s Newest Art Upload to Fine Art America” Series
Knowing myself somewhat, I knew I had to feel I had a good enough reason for me to begin this new series to keep me at it, lol!
As I developed my already ongoing series of posts of images at Fine Art America, Adan’s Fine Art America Images, and saw what a slow progression it was reviewing all my images uploaded to my site at FAA, beginning with my 1st upload April of 2016 (currently nearly 900 art, photography, digital images, I realized I needed this new series if I wanted any kind of coherent progression to my “new” work blog posts 😊
What I didn’t realize until very recently though, until I began to see the pattern of my reviews of my work uploaded from nearly 5 years ago, was the time perspective I now had, and which the reviews themselves – of my own work! – helped me see. Not a bad surprise benefit! ❤️
I’m now anticipating that, years from now possibly, the same will occur in regard to my newer work currently being produced and uploaded to Fine Art America!
Plus, I’ll have a written account of my perspective now toward this same work then from which to remind myself and compare. Should be interesting – I’m “almost” afraid to see what I’ll perceive of my current work then, lol!
But even now, reviewing my older work in my older series, I see both 1) things I could have done better or improve on, and, 2) things I may have forgotten about I really liked and could maintain more often. That’s an amazing and unexpected thing to benefit from in my now 70th year 💕
Wishing everyone all the best,
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Watercolor Books search – https://amzn.to/37bQO5C
My Watercolor supplies search – https://amzn.to/3mgJeuC
My Artists Stories search – https://amzn.to/2KjmI7e
My Artist Movies search – https://amzn.to/3qPMgtn
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊