Paris Dreams is an early result of beginning with a color that appealed to how I felt that day that moment, violet, applied abstractly, then gave it another stab at developing a figure. My earlier female figure watercolors, though I like them, were still not as fluid as I wanted to express. At least, even if not entirely within just watercolors – my line work looked promising 😊
My uploads to Fine Art America (FAA) are running nearly a dozen images behind what I’ve produced. An unusual situation, probably because I’ve been working small-scale. Right now I’ve tailed off some from my figure work, loosening back up with some semi-abstract landscapes (some with a bit of figure work within them).
But all this fits in with the beginning of this new series of current uploads to FAA.
My other Fine Art America series, Adan’s Fine Art America Images, is a slow progression of all my uploaded images to my site there – but – from the beginning, starting April of 2016 and working forward! With nearly 900 images (art, photography, digital) presented and growing, it’d be a very long time before I got to Paris Dreams, lol!
As I mention in the “About” section nearer the end of the post, this way I can both chronologically present my older uploads and work – and – introduce my newer work. A good idea I hope pans out 😊
Especially if – one day – when I actually catch up to today’s image and give it the same multi-year perspective I’m now being able to give my images uploaded nearly 5 years ago!
I think I’ll be very interested in knowing what I think of my own current work then myself, lol!
Thanks everyone! Stay creative! ❤️
My Related Blog Posts
My Amazon Watercolor Absorbent Ground search –
My Amazon Spectrafix general search – https://amzn.to/2LtejP8
For more of my Figure art / photography / digital art, please browse –
For my watercolor posts re watercolorist Hazel Sloan, please see –
For my art posts re artist / teacher Dianne Mize, please see –
To like my tweet please click above, or to go direct to my image product on Fine Art America please use this link 😊 –
About my “Adan’s Newest Art Upload to Fine Art America” Series
Knowing myself somewhat, I knew I had to feel I had a good enough reason for me to begin this new series to keep me at it, lol!
As I developed my already ongoing series of posts of images at Fine Art America, Adan’s Fine Art America Images, and saw what a slow progression it was reviewing all my images uploaded to my site at FAA, beginning with my 1st upload April of 2016 (currently nearly 900 art, photography, digital images, I realized I needed this new series if I wanted any kind of coherent progression to my “new” work blog posts 😊
What I didn’t realize until very recently though, until I began to see the pattern of my reviews of my work uploaded from nearly 5 years ago, was the time perspective I now had, and which the reviews themselves – of my own work! – helped me see. Not a bad surprise benefit! ❤️
I’m now anticipating that, years from now possibly, the same will occur in regard to my newer work currently being produced and uploaded to Fine Art America!
Plus, I’ll have a written account of my perspective now toward this same work then from which to remind myself and compare. Should be interesting – I’m “almost” afraid to see what I’ll perceive of my current work then, lol!
But even now, reviewing my older work in my older series, I see both 1) things I could have done better or improve on, and, 2) things I may have forgotten about I really liked and could maintain more often. That’s an amazing and unexpected thing to benefit from in my now 70th year 💕
Wishing everyone all the best,
Fine Art America’s Satisfaction Guarantee
As per Fine Art America’s long standing quality & satisfaction policy! 😊
Our return policy is very simple:http://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
If you’re not happy with a purchase, for any reason, you can return it to us within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, we’ll issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note – we do not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.
If you’ve hesitated to purchase artwork online in the past, why not give us a try? You have nothing to lose!
More of My Fine Art America Images via My Blog
Contact Me 😊
You can contact me at –
Or via the Contact the Artist Option at Fine Art America at –
My Amazon Affiliate Links
My Watercolor Books search – https://amzn.to/37bQO5C
My Watercolor supplies search – https://amzn.to/3mgJeuC
My Artists Stories search – https://amzn.to/2KjmI7e
My Artist Movies search – https://amzn.to/3qPMgtn
My Recent Blog Posts 😊
- January 19, 2022 – How I Applied Dianne Mize’s Art Tip, The Visual Path, To My Work-In-Progress, Part 1It began after reading then reblogging Dianne Mize’s most recent art tip, The Visual Path, plus some reading I’ve been doing in The Adjacent Possible, about listening to one’s creative needs and acting on them. I’d already begun a new violet lay-in, destined, I thought, to be called Violet Impressionist Abstract 1; all along the lines of my other mostly-or-all monochromatic impressionist abstract work I’ve posted about ( my red and blue samples further down ).
- January 18, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Working the Painting Language – The Visual Path, via Dianne MizeDianne’s continuing series of tips and samples of painting’s language of line and shapes and so much more, including, as per this reblog of her most current post, The Visual Path, have been a source of inspiration for me for quite a while now, and this is no exception. She provides not only the 2 examples in my header, but an entirely different style image, one from one of my favorite painters, John Singer Sargent, and ties it to the two simpler – yet in principle – similar images top of the page.
- January 17, 2022 – Art Delivery to Cypress Grill Austin for a Creative Arts Society Rotating Member ShowingI’m happy to post I’m placing my 1st piece of art work at a Creative Arts Society member venue in over a year and a half!
- January 16, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Fantasy Landscape – New 16×20 #LyricalAbstract #AcrylicPaintingFantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol! All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
- January 15, 2022 – New 12×24 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Blue Impressionist Abstract 1Third of my 3 uploaded acrylic color blocks, each 12×24 inches on gallery wrapped canvas, Blue gives me a triad of sorts, the other two paintings being red and yellow. A link to related blog posts is – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Impressionist+abstract I’ve always like panoramas, even in my….
Thanks so much everyone! 😊