Just a very quick note to say I restocked a few pieces at the Old Bakery & Emporium here in Austin.
One, the SRV photo left side is a replacement for one sold, and my State Capital photo is back in 1st time since when the pandemic had closed the Bakery way back, and Autumn Passage is a new work (related blog post here – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/04/november-04-2021-autumn-passage-new-18×24-acrylicpainting-on-golden-light-molding-paste/ ).
I know, most the country’s way past fall colors, but round here in Austin, we’re still hoping for our usual late November / early December smattering of reds and yellows 😊 If it happens, I’ll be sure and post something!
I’m actually on a mini roll painting-wise, which is the main reason this post’s a short one ❤️
And I am hoping to do another reblog about creativity, like my recent reblogs about Joan Mitchell and Helen Frankenthaler, but this one from someone contrasting creative styles in general, for writers and artists. We’ll see what I can get done with that 🤞
Stay well everyone! Don’t forget about the flu shot (just got ours!)
Direct link to my Urban Sketchers blog post noted above 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “creating art” – https://amzn.to/3FdDIml
Direct link to Paint Lab for Kids noted above 😊 – https://amzn.to/3CiKIMN
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 29, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Repeat Most Viewed – “Austin Pink Sunset”Wonderful, iconic, and a favored memory of rushing down along the banks of Lady Bird Lake between the old railroad bridge and the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, I captured 3 images all total, from….
- May 28, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #2 #AustinArtSpace in North Central Austin…we were ready to ease down to an old familiar location having their 1st open-art-call opening and show since before the pandemic – AVAA’s Austin Art Space!
- May 28, 2022 – When Plans of What to Write About Become Necessities : #UvaldeBelow are tweets and/or links etc referring to those above topics. I’ll try and notate in the title if there’s a dominant topic. Right now, it’s still : children murdered… ..en masse….
- May 27, 2022 – When a Child Asks Why Someone Wants To Kill Him and His Friends….…our youngest girl has had to speak with the 9 year old, our youngest grandchild, about this….
- May 26, 2022 – #KVUE News Austin Had an Article That Got Me Thinking More About Gun Violence and Potential Gun Control Laws…it’s that latter position, gun controls that do exist, and their being exemplified as markers of failures in their communities to stem unlawful violence that got me thinking. See below –
- May 25, 2022 – When Innocent Children Are Gunned Down, We Are in the Land of Death and MUST Change ThisThere is ample room between no one anywhere anytime having access to a gun and everyone anywhere anytime having any gun they want & be able to carry it about anywhere anytime they want. That’s what Democracy is about.
- May 24, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #1 #PrimalGalleryDS West of AustinA from-the-ground-up creation of Primal Gallery owner Joe Lednicky, the atmosphere was hopeful while conversations bubbled and rolled round the large interior.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊