Just a very quick note to say I restocked a few pieces at the Old Bakery & Emporium here in Austin.
One, the SRV photo left side is a replacement for one sold, and my State Capital photo is back in 1st time since when the pandemic had closed the Bakery way back, and Autumn Passage is a new work (related blog post here – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/04/november-04-2021-autumn-passage-new-18×24-acrylicpainting-on-golden-light-molding-paste/ ).
I know, most the country’s way past fall colors, but round here in Austin, we’re still hoping for our usual late November / early December smattering of reds and yellows 😊 If it happens, I’ll be sure and post something!
I’m actually on a mini roll painting-wise, which is the main reason this post’s a short one ❤️
And I am hoping to do another reblog about creativity, like my recent reblogs about Joan Mitchell and Helen Frankenthaler, but this one from someone contrasting creative styles in general, for writers and artists. We’ll see what I can get done with that 🤞
Please note: the Old Bakery itself has new hours —
But their phone # 512-974-1300 has stayed the same 😊
Stay well everyone! Don’t forget about the flu shot (just got ours!)
Direct link to my Urban Sketchers blog post noted above 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “creating art” – https://amzn.to/3FdDIml
Direct link to Paint Lab for Kids noted above 😊 – https://amzn.to/3CiKIMN
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/