Just a very quick note to say I restocked a few pieces at the Old Bakery & Emporium here in Austin.
One, the SRV photo left side is a replacement for one sold, and my State Capital photo is back in 1st time since when the pandemic had closed the Bakery way back, and Autumn Passage is a new work (related blog post here – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2021/11/04/november-04-2021-autumn-passage-new-18×24-acrylicpainting-on-golden-light-molding-paste/ ).
I know, most the country’s way past fall colors, but round here in Austin, we’re still hoping for our usual late November / early December smattering of reds and yellows 😊 If it happens, I’ll be sure and post something!
I’m actually on a mini roll painting-wise, which is the main reason this post’s a short one ❤️
And I am hoping to do another reblog about creativity, like my recent reblogs about Joan Mitchell and Helen Frankenthaler, but this one from someone contrasting creative styles in general, for writers and artists. We’ll see what I can get done with that 🤞
Stay well everyone! Don’t forget about the flu shot (just got ours!)
Direct link to my Urban Sketchers blog post noted above 😊
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “creating art” – https://amzn.to/3FdDIml
Direct link to Paint Lab for Kids noted above 😊 – https://amzn.to/3CiKIMN
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊