Almost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings.
One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
I’ve now finished formatting my larger size prints (12x18s) and have started formatting the series into 8x10s.
Though I can’t simply resize my larger print size to the smaller, and need to reposition both the player (I used an image of one of my granddaughters) and the ball, plus recalibrate the text & line spacings, I got a good start on it today.
The difference in size formats is more discernible below —
Stretching the 8×10’s text and images up and downward to simulate pasting the same format (resized) into an 8×10 leaves too small a space top and bottom and too wide a spaces left and right.
The reformatted 8×10 also allows for a mat if the buyer would like to add one.
And, possibly, my alternative design for my volleyball series, using my granddaughter Julia’s might be more neutral appealing, but as shown below, was so complex in development, I not only have only 1 of the 7 formatted like below, but each volleyball version, being differing lengths of lines and line-widths, will require a custom erasing or lightening of the lines of the image for the text to show the way it should.
But, if this current crop of volleyball designs works, then the effort to try working the series into the image below might be worth it 😊 Plus, now I know a few more “things” about how to save the digital layers, thus potentially making it somewhat easier for me to do, say, my baseball series!
Meanwhile, Sheila and friends and I are all looking forward to the soft-reopening at the Old Bakery, either late this month or early next ♥️
And finally, an image I haven’t been able to capture for over two years now, one of the views of the Texas State Capital bldg from inside the Old Bakery. Certainly one of the highlights of any visit ♥️
Stay creative, and hopeful!
Sometimes hope is all we got, and when it is, it’s all we need 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search for “Texas art” –
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] & Emporium here in Austin.One, the SRV photo left side is a replacement for one sold, and my State Capital photo is back in 1st time since when the pandemic had closed the Bakery way back, and Autumn Passage is a […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] to this post today as able with more links and info – in a bit I’ll be heading to the Old Bakery & Emporium to deliver 12x18s of all 7 of my Volleyball posters .*Yesterday I posted the link below re […]
LikeLiked by 1 person