I’m in semi-shock! My photography was the dominant winner for most views on Fine Art America the 3rd week of December! Just goes to show one never knows, lol!
I do think that, Birds and Fun at Butler Park, one of my favorite shots among several pics I captured at Butler Park here in Austin, is one of my best. Pure accident, I saw birds nearby as I was heading home, similar to my scenarios when I captured Good Morning Bird and what I now call Pink Austin Sunset.
I literally turned back to “try” for one last shot before heading home, the birds must’ve caught my motion, and they rose in unison with my turn and snap of the shutter.
Wonderful luck! I’ll take it! 😊
There’s also, I think, a striking similarity / continuity of this action so-lucky shot and my more recent abstract work, including last week’s most viewed and this past week’s 1st art work to show up as most viewed among the photos.
Though Abstract Minimalism 2 below is, well, abstract, lol! – the blue forms within the larger color field have, I think, a distinct “bird” in flight feel to them —
- Abstract Minimalism 2 – 18×24 acrylic on Light Molding Paste on canvas, circa Nov 2021
My Related blog post – December 08, 2021 – My New Minimalist Art Experiment, “#AbstractMinimalism 2” – Umpteenth Photo Capture, lol! 3rd Upload Version to #FineArtAmerica! I May Have it!
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/abstract-minimalism-2-felipe-adan-lerma.html
And below, is a good shot of my top 12 most viewed —
And though only 1/2 my most viewed of my top 12 were paintings, art work is my dominant preferred creative route, even though photography ( and writing ), thank goodness, have both been there to hold and bolster me during painting droughts the last 4+ decades ❤️
And if some of some my art work eventually catches up to my perennially ( Paris / Austin / Vermont ) top showing photos since I began with Fine Art America the spring of 2016, then I’ll have even more to be grateful for ☺️
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 29, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Repeat Most Viewed – “Austin Pink Sunset”Wonderful, iconic, and a favored memory of rushing down along the banks of Lady Bird Lake between the old railroad bridge and the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, I captured 3 images all total, from….
- May 28, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #2 #AustinArtSpace in North Central Austin…we were ready to ease down to an old familiar location having their 1st open-art-call opening and show since before the pandemic – AVAA’s Austin Art Space!
- May 28, 2022 – When Plans of What to Write About Become Necessities : #UvaldeBelow are tweets and/or links etc referring to those above topics. I’ll try and notate in the title if there’s a dominant topic. Right now, it’s still : children murdered… ..en masse….
- May 27, 2022 – When a Child Asks Why Someone Wants To Kill Him and His Friends….…our youngest girl has had to speak with the 9 year old, our youngest grandchild, about this….
- May 26, 2022 – #KVUE News Austin Had an Article That Got Me Thinking More About Gun Violence and Potential Gun Control Laws…it’s that latter position, gun controls that do exist, and their being exemplified as markers of failures in their communities to stem unlawful violence that got me thinking. See below –
- May 25, 2022 – When Innocent Children Are Gunned Down, We Are in the Land of Death and MUST Change ThisThere is ample room between no one anywhere anytime having access to a gun and everyone anywhere anytime having any gun they want & be able to carry it about anywhere anytime they want. That’s what Democracy is about.
- May 24, 2022 – Sheila & I Attended 2 Gallery Openings Saturday! Stop #1 #PrimalGalleryDS West of AustinA from-the-ground-up creation of Primal Gallery owner Joe Lednicky, the atmosphere was hopeful while conversations bubbled and rolled round the large interior.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊