Fantasy Landscape is currently residing at the Old Bakery & Emporium in downtown Austin across from the Texas State Capital. It’s a super playful acrylic I didn’t realize would be “so much” a landscape as it turned out, lol!
All part of the “discovery” process inside each artist, often call the landscape inside, probably in more senses than one, as Joan Mitchell has alluded to.
And at 16×20 standard size inches, it’s not too big nor too small 😊
It’s appearance as my most viewed image at Fine Art America is literally a blow-out lead, which I am very grateful for 🙏
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
My 2nd most viewed image on Fine Art America is a repeat of last week’s 2nd most viewed – Yellow Blooms Coral Accents, an oil on 8×8 gallery wrapped canvas circa 2019!
As mentioned last week, Yellow Blooms Coral Accents, has quite a creation-history you might like reading. My series of posts with this image are – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Yellow+blooms+coral+accents
- Yellow Blooms Coral Accents – 8×8 oil on gallery wrapped canvas, circa 2019
My Related blog post – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2019/01/15/deciding-when-my-painting-is-done-part-2-stopping-myself-before-i-ruin-my-own-art-smiles/
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/yellow-blooms-coral-accents-felipe-adan-lerma.html
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Now 3 weeks since my art work & photography each scored 6 images in the week’s most viewed at Fine Art America, art work has re-solidified the majority of views and images viewed among the top 12. Again included in the new views total is Happy Dancer, at #7, which I am so grateful to have sold right during the holidays ❤️
Here’s wanting and wishing and praying for better times for all of us on this dear Earth ❤️
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊