It’s kinda neat how these impressionist abstract panoramas I’ve been working on conjure up so many varying images, or at least semi-suggested images, lol!
I see waves and sky and beach, the horizon line shifting from lower 1/3 to upper 1/3 depending how I squint 😊
Working bottom to top, I can even see a beach with water slightly inland, then more beach, but less flat, more like with dunes, then the sea, then the sky. There’s sections of Galveston Beach, heading southwest, beyond the seawall, very much like that. Maybe someone else, with differing experiences and frames of reference sees something totally different!
Definitely impressionistic ( at least how I understand it ) & definitely abstract —
This one was also definitely fun to do! ❤️
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
My 2nd most viewed image on Fine Art America is kin to my most viewed, but red —
- Red Impressionist Abstract 1 – 12×24 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas
My Related blog post – December 19, 2021 – 3 Videos of New Acrylic Work, Assorted Sizes and Colors – #Abstracts, #FigureArt, #Florals
Fine Art America link – https://Felipe adan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/red-impressionist-abstract-1-felipe-adan-lerma.html
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
A nice mix of art with some of my more popular photography; I’m guessing eventually some of those photos of mine’ll also be paintings 💕
Here’s wanting and wishing and praying for better times for all of us on this dear Earth ❤️
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊