Pink seemed like a long shot for me to get a good color block of, but I’d one well with red ( one already posted, the other in the wings to have the sides painted ) so I figured, let’s see… 😊
My one liner description on Fine Art America says about all I’ve been able to come up with verbally for this painting ( see below ) but I do love letting my eyes and heart wander over it ❤️
I hope you’ll take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Pink Impressionist Abstract 1, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 9285 x 4643 image.”
Viewing the preview sample on my ipad is stunning!
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
My 2nd most viewed image on Fine Art America, a new work, is Happy Vines Healthy Hearts —
- Happy Vines Healthy Hearts – 16×20 acrylic on canvas
My Related blog post – January 21, 2022 – New 16×20 Inch #Acrylic Upload @FineArtAmerica – Healthy Vines Happy Hearts
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/healthy-vines-happy-heart-felipe-adan-lerma.html
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
A nice mix of art with some of my more popular photography; and I’m guessing eventually some of those photos of mine’ll also be paintings 💕
Here’s wanting and wishing and praying for better times for all of us on this dear Earth ❤️
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊