I rushed getting Blue with Gold Twilight uploaded to Fine Art America because I’d also submitted it to Creative Art Society here in Austin for their online market. Considering I’d just painted it, I guess it was all a rush, lol!
But I hadn’t painted it with the above online market in mind, it just happened to come out in a way I felt it was a good choice for it. 😊 The image is relatively small, 10×20 inches, on regular canvas — ie, lighter than on 1.5 inch deep gallery wrapped canvas like my 12x24s one in similar style. Thus easier to ship and / or place in a small space.
Comments on my Fine Art America site have been good, and looking at it now in my art room, I think the creative fireflies and sprites were extra helpful with this one ❤️
Below is my one-liner description I use on Fine Art America, and it itself, probably reflecting my good fortune with this work, is below —
I hope you’ll also take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Blue with Gold Twilight, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 4720 x 2360 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Pink Vortex, one of a handful of new Fine Art America uploads I’ve made recently featuring my on-going romance with textured monochromatic works, is a slightly different size for this style painting, but expands this style of my work beyond panoramas into more traditional size formats I actually have frames for, lol!
- Pink Vortex
My Related blog post – February 15, 2022 – New 18×24 Inch #Acrylic #PaletteKnife #AbstractArt Upload @FineArtAmerica – Pink Vortex
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/pink-vortex-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Here’s a link to my most viewed at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
There’s quite a spread of art work of mine in this week’s top 12 viewed, with images across 4 decades of painting, from the 1980s to today.
It’s quite a treat to see the work from so many years appeal 🙏 ♥️
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
- September 20, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 7 – #ClimateTweetsA selection of Tweets I’ve Retweeted about #Climate & related topics, both scary & hopeful 😊🙏
- September 19, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 4 : Adding a 3rd ( pink ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I only painted a few minutes, ten or so, after mixing matte gel medium and a touch of acrylic rose, and I could only do it because I’m hopeful!
- September 18, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Time at the Musee d’Orsay ” : circa 2012Just a month ago Time at the Musee d’Orsay suddenly popped up as my most viewed, and here it is again! Maybe that means we’ll make it back to Paris eventually after all, lol!
- September 17, 2022 – Post Surgery : Continuing With AntibioticsHaving to resume antibiotics as one of my surgeons got lab results on a mucus sample from my surgery showing growth – so am blessedly kicking back til some blood clotting and fatigue fade away again 🙏
- September 16, 2022 – “Blue with Gold Twilight” and “Pink with Maroon Landscape and Bird” in New #CreativeArtsSociety Juried Art Show at Riverbend Church!Just got word today two of my 10×20 gallery wrap acrylics have been juried into a show I’ve never done with Creative Arts Society before, at Riverbend Church’s “Inspirational Gallery” in Austin’s western side – yes, hills! 😊
Thanks again, everyone! 😊