I rushed getting Blue with Gold Twilight uploaded to Fine Art America because I’d also submitted it to Creative Art Society here in Austin for their online market. Considering I’d just painted it, I guess it was all a rush, lol!
But I hadn’t painted it with the above online market in mind, it just happened to come out in a way I felt it was a good choice for it. 😊 The image is relatively small, 10×20 inches, on regular canvas — ie, lighter than on 1.5 inch deep gallery wrapped canvas like my 12x24s one in similar style. Thus easier to ship and / or place in a small space.
Comments on my Fine Art America site have been good, and looking at it now in my art room, I think the creative fireflies and sprites were extra helpful with this one ❤️
Below is my one-liner description I use on Fine Art America, and it itself, probably reflecting my good fortune with this work, is below —
I hope you’ll also take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Blue with Gold Twilight, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 4720 x 2360 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Pink Vortex, one of a handful of new Fine Art America uploads I’ve made recently featuring my on-going romance with textured monochromatic works, is a slightly different size for this style painting, but expands this style of my work beyond panoramas into more traditional size formats I actually have frames for, lol!
- Pink Vortex
My Related blog post – February 15, 2022 – New 18×24 Inch #Acrylic #PaletteKnife #AbstractArt Upload @FineArtAmerica – Pink Vortex
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/pink-vortex-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Here’s a link to my most viewed at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
There’s quite a spread of art work of mine in this week’s top 12 viewed, with images across 4 decades of painting, from the 1980s to today.
It’s quite a treat to see the work from so many years appeal 🙏 ♥️
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 17, 2022 – I Have a Lot of Happenings ( art & personal ) This Week, But Still Finding Moments To Start a New Painting : Morning’s PromiseIt’s nice to dance the surface of my canvas as needed. And able ☺️ And right now, a light step, at an easy pace, may give me the time – and energy – to get more than a handful of other needed things also done this week. Not a bad compromise. For now 😊
- May 16, 2022 – New Diptych : “Freedom” Almost Finished, Panels Need Signing ( front & back )And what I’ve come across figuring out how to make prints of this that folks can work with, ie, close to or within standard size dimensions, was how to get a 22×28 image convert into – in 2 examples – an 8×10 or 12×18, and I came up with this as a starting prototype….
- May 15, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Spring Rising”I’d done a lot of deep or darker night-like paintings for a bit, so it felt pretty nice to lighten up my palette for awhile. Working back & forth, from the two approaches – playing the potential good from both approaches seems to suit my Libra middle, lol!
- May 14, 2022 – My 1st Classical Stretch Workout with Miranda Esmonde-White ( via YouTube ) in Many Months!Though similar to SilverSneakers’ classes, Miranda’s classes focus largely on making the fascia network in our bodies more fluid. Some movements are very similar, but more extended, dance-like, reflecting Miranda’s ballerina and dance background!
- May 13, 2022 – “Angel” in AVAA’s 1st Austin Art Space Gallery and Studio Group Show in a Long Time!Just a very quick post to announce that my 18×24 inch acrylic on stretched canvas, Angel – has been accepted into Austin Visual Arts Association’s ( AVAA) 1st group show since ( I believe ) the pandemic. Definitely been a long time coming and feels great to be able to be showing with this long time Austin art association again! 😊
- May 12, 2022 – Updated My #Twitter Header Image and Pinned TweetThough Twitter’s future is up in the air, or ether, or virtual landscape; and my own “footprint” there and social media in general is micro-whatever, lol! — it’s still my micro existence, and I want to care for it best I can 😊
- May 11, 2022 – Reblog / Review : Joan Mitchell, “I carry my landscapes around with me” – #Polyptychs…my reading of Joan Mitchell’s work – while often including much of that same connection, speaks more directly to me about the impact of the canvas before me in that process. Especially most specifically in regard to Joan’s work with multi-panel / multi-canvas works of art – ie, polyptychs!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊