I rushed getting Blue with Gold Twilight uploaded to Fine Art America because I’d also submitted it to Creative Art Society here in Austin for their online market. Considering I’d just painted it, I guess it was all a rush, lol!
But I hadn’t painted it with the above online market in mind, it just happened to come out in a way I felt it was a good choice for it. 😊 The image is relatively small, 10×20 inches, on regular canvas — ie, lighter than on 1.5 inch deep gallery wrapped canvas like my 12x24s one in similar style. Thus easier to ship and / or place in a small space.
Comments on my Fine Art America site have been good, and looking at it now in my art room, I think the creative fireflies and sprites were extra helpful with this one ❤️
Below is my one-liner description I use on Fine Art America, and it itself, probably reflecting my good fortune with this work, is below —
I hope you’ll also take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page, and please use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Blue with Gold Twilight, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 4720 x 2360 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Pink Vortex, one of a handful of new Fine Art America uploads I’ve made recently featuring my on-going romance with textured monochromatic works, is a slightly different size for this style painting, but expands this style of my work beyond panoramas into more traditional size formats I actually have frames for, lol!
- Pink Vortex
My Related blog post – February 15, 2022 – New 18×24 Inch #Acrylic #PaletteKnife #AbstractArt Upload @FineArtAmerica – Pink Vortex
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/pink-vortex-felipe-adan-lerma.html
Here’s a link to my most viewed at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
There’s quite a spread of art work of mine in this week’s top 12 viewed, with images across 4 decades of painting, from the 1980s to today.
It’s quite a treat to see the work from so many years appeal 🙏 ♥️
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/