I’ve expected to do variations of colors I liked and find them interesting how similar and yet also how different, when the paint is dry and the textures are set, they might end up to be.
My two ( three? ) greens have particularly been like that, so much so that, with the exception of one work with the color Titan Green Pale, included as a sample of series works in progress recently, I still haven’t posted any – still working out when I’ll feel I’m done.
Pink, it appears ( literally! ) is going the same way. Reddish pinks, pale pinks, streaked pinks, lol! I like them all. But I can tell I’ve yet to get a full handle on it, pink that is.
Blues I expected, being I like blue so much and have experienced painting so many varied blues. Reds even, fiery to calm – I also expected that.
I know I love pink.
My wife, I’ve told her often for over 40 years now, is pink ☺️
So despite my surprise, that I’ve only begun to get a handle on handling pink pigment, painting / splashing / spattering it across my canvases – I’m very glad it’s do 😊
Meanwhile, here’s my one line description for this art work on it’s page at Fine Art America reads —
Below, here on my WordPress site, ’cause of my setting, is a reduced but still pretty good up-close detail look at a small section. The surface is thick, rising / splotching in sweeps of color that, from even a short distance, blend into swoops and sky and suggestions only you might see 💕
Pink, as a color choice, and of work I’m producing, seems to have an attraction.
That’s good, real good!
Especially since I’ve been working on several variations using the color pink, in addition to my very popular 12×24 inch color field, Pink Impressionist Abstract 1, and to this new upload, Pink Vortex — two new 24×36 inch acrylics on canvas. I’ve some touching up ( maybe ) to do on them. Actually, just sitting on them, watching them, feeling what they say to me. And between the two of us, the paintings and myself 😊 listening to see if they’re done and ready to show the world 💕 If so, hopefully I’ll be posting them soon too!
Stay well everyone! ☺️ ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] VortexMy Related blog post – February 15, 2022 – New 18×24 Inch #Acrylic #PaletteKnife #AbstractArt Upload @FineArtAmerica –…Fine Art America link – […]
LikeLiked by 1 person