Blue with Gold Twilight — a possibly unprecedented ( for me ) 4th week running as my most viewed image on my Fine Art America site!
Blue with Gold Twilight is also available via Creative Art Society (CAS) here in Austin on their online art market. Purchasing through CAS also means free shipping within the Continental US 😊
Quite evocative, I was compelled to create a photo-art poem with Blue with Gold Twilight! —
Below is my one-liner description for Blue with Gold Twilight I use on Fine Art America ❤️
I hope you’ll also take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page and use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Blue with Gold Twilight, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 4720 x 2360 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Turquoise Impressionist Abstract 1, 12×24 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas, just recently upload, was my 2nd most viewed this past week 😊
- Turquoise Impressionist Abstract 1, 12×24 acrylic on gallery wrapped canvas
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Turquoise+Impressionist+Abstract+1
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/turquoise-impressionist-abstract-1-felipe-adan-lerma.html ( prints + gift items with this image )
Here’s a link to my most viewed images at Fine Art America I’ve posted over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
2nd most viewed, Turquoise Impressionist Abstract 1, itself appears as #2 behind Blue with Gold Twilight for a 2nd straight week, with Pink Austin Sunset – my most viewed image of any at Fine Art America, usually popping up in my top 12, this time as 3rd most viewed 💕
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again soon! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊