Blue with Gold Twilight — my small 10×20 lyrically abstract, now has an unprecedented 5th week straight as my most viewed image on my Fine Art America site!
Blue with Gold Twilight is also available via Creative Art Society (CAS) here in Austin on their online art market. Purchasing through CAS also means free shipping within the Continental US 😊
Quite evocative, I was compelled to create a photo-art poem with Blue with Gold Twilight! —
Below is my one-liner description for Blue with Gold Twilight I use on Fine Art America ❤️
I hope you’ll also take a closer look on my Fine Art America site page and use the free full resolution preview option by tapping anywhere on the image.
The preview image, when shown, for Blue with Gold Twilight, reads — “This is a full-resolution preview of the 4720 x 2360 image.”
Contact, if you haven’t been in contact with me before, is either via comments below, or via Fine Art America’s private email service at – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/sendemail.html?artistid=459979&artworkid=41842719&status=yes&type=original
Austin Pink Sunset, a photo capture from 2017, and perennially a favored print seller each year, was my 2nd most viewed this past week 😊
- Austin Pink Sunset, circa 2017, photography
My Related blog posts – https://felipeadanlerma.com/?s=Austin+pink+sunset
Fine Art America link – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/featured/austin-hike-and-bike-trail-train-trestle-1-sunset-triptych-right-felipe-adan-lerma.html ( prints & gift items )
Here’s a link to my most viewed images at Fine Art America I’ve posted about over time —
And below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
2nd most viewed, Austin Pink Sunset, my most viewed image of any at Fine Art America, almost always showing up as one of my top 12 most viewed, had been creeping up higher lately, and this time around, landed softly at #2 💕
Thanks so much for stopping by – see you again soon! 😊
Stay well everyone! 💕
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊