Before I change my blog posting pace for 2-3 days with health & other related issues, I wanted to follow-up yesterdays Part 1 in my current art blog post series – Experimenting With Polyptychs.
Trying out painting the multi-panel work with the edges of the canvases pressed together, or as much as’s possible with separate stretched canvases, I took the above shot of a “mostly” completed new work, God and Yellow Twilight 😊
The left side seam is carefully – very carefully – split via my using a new long palette knife blade, while the right side seam is still intact between the 2 panels.
With my single panel work, splitting a swoop of pigment or accidentally created shape resembling a bird or person, is not a concern. Now, here and there, are potential interesting shapes one could “see” as a bird or such. And some of them, like the bird like shape middle right circled below, will be sliced through —
Whether I’ll end up preferring single full canvas works, or multi-panel polyptychs, I honestly don’t know right now. My guess is, I’m gonna like keeping on doing both 😊 But we won’t know that til sometime in the near to far future ☺️
Stay well everyone! There’s all kinds of love for all kinds of people, things and things to do – and it’s usually a good thing to get to know them all 💕
– my blog posts re Polyptychs 😊
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊