I won’t go into the details of a strangely continuing set of week long days overbrimming into each other with the widest variety & importance of must-be-dones in quite a while ( and saying something, lol! ) – but our slow-crawl drive in the evening, when we’d be beginning to hunker down to unwind, to our youngest grandchild’s ninja belt test ( with a nice size group of fellow students, male & female, and all sizes of young’uns at Traditional Martial Arts Academy ) proved to be not only another proud moment watching this young man growing up, but an overall fun relaxing time 😊 ❤️
So that’s why the late-short blog post, lol!
This morning, I need to finish framing / wiring 2 16×20’s Art for the People wants to see for considering carrying to show & sell, plus stay chirpy enough for a 2 hour afternoon Art Fun event at the gallery — plus, see about possibly switching apartments within our same area early summer. Whew! Glad I’m not too old yet, lol! ☺️
Take care everyone! Stay well! Stay active! But plan for some down time, lol! ❤️
My Aging Gracefully blog posts 😊 https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/aging-gracefully/
My Grandchildren with Grandparents posts 💕 https://felipeadanlerma.com/tag/grandchildren-with-grandparents/
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- October 01, 2022 – Opinion: Careening Screaming Laughing Round the Curve and Guardrails America ( and the world ) is Entering Adulthood, Part 1…it’s my opinion humanity will soon decide to survive or not. And that we can only decide to survive by also deciding that means all of us.
- September 28, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 6 : Adding a 5th ( scumbled ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )I don’t want to forget, souls and spirits that we may be, we are also of and from the Earth we stand upon ❤️
- September 27, 2022 – Now This Sounds Right : “Fed can avoid ‘deep pain’ in inflation fight, Bostic says”One of the fun things of being a lay-person in re to an esoteric topic, like the effect of Federal Reserve actions and statements about folks in my fiscal strata is – long as I’m upfront it’s my opinion – I can say how things appear from my socio-economic perspective.
- September 26, 2022 – Changes to My Blog – No Externally Generated Ads / Blogging As AbleI needed to regroup.
- September 25, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Walk Among the Wildflowers” : circa 2020I’m hoping to catch the deadline to submit it to a new-to-me Austin venue, Bee Caves Arts Foundation. Do wish me luck. It’d be a great add-on to its being my most viewed on Fine Art America this past week 😊🙏
- September 22, 2022 – Clean Energy, Part 5 – The Practical Problem, and, How #Solar Kept the Lights on After Fiona Left #PuertoRico in the DarkThe bulk of the info is a very fairly laid out presentation that a 90% of renewable energy is mostly doable and feasible. The only really debatable portion, and Dan presents pluses and minuses for each possible choice, is how to supply that last needed 10%.
- September 21, 2022 – Working Texture and Figures into Compositions I Like, Part 5 : Adding a 4th ( textured ) Layer to Danseur en Bleu ( formerly Dancing Turquoise )Much enhanced less subtle, but more vibrant, the current stage of development for Danseur en Bleu is nearing a finish.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊