Working on this painting this morning, adding varying depths of blue and black, here and there, in crevices and ridges and along the edges of textured matte expanses, I felt very strongly trying to force in any degree of red, or even pink, would just not work for me.
Bottomline, this painting, Dawn, is done!
Decided, with no red or pink, my alternate title I mentioned my previous post, Dawn of Desire, would’ve been “way” off, lol!
I printed my sig onto the bottom left of each panel pic here ’cause, though I did paint it on each panel, in a mix of blue and black, I still might put a highlight line or two to denote the physical sigs. The backs of each panel will be signed, dated, and notated as to which panel is left, right, etc.
Only thing I’m really playing with right now, but ran out of time preparing pics to audition at a new gallery just west of Austin, is to put a black frame around each panel. I did hold up an 18×24 black frame to each, and it really makes them stand out. But I need to pull a 2nd black frame from another painting and place them round each to see if it’ll work or not. Maybe tomorrow or next day, depending on tired I am when I get back from the near Hill Country to the new gallery 😊
Definitely hope to come back with some good news from out west of us here 🙏
Stay well everyone! keep plucking, lol! ☺️ 💕
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
[…] Dawn (diptych), delivery to Primal Gallery April 2022 ©Felipe Adan Lerma, 2 acrylic 18×24 framed stretched canvas panels […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] returning tomorrow ( Thur, April 21 ) to show Joe my newest polyptych, Dawn. Yesterday’s post I declared it done ‘cept for fine tuning my sig on each panel […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
“Dawn!” It’s terrific! I’ll bet the texture in person is stunning – WOW! And I really like how you used the blues and blacks. 👏👏👏👏👏🥰