Austin Pink Sunset is such a frequent “most viewed” for me of my images on Fine Art America, there’s literally not much more I can say for it, lol!
Wonderful, iconic, and a favored memory of rushing down along the banks of Lady Bird Lake between the old railroad bridge and the Pfluger Pedestrian Bridge, I captured 3 images all total, from slightly differing angles of this wonderful rare pink Austin sunset affecting and covering the sky and all of us under it that evening 💕
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Quite a smorgasbord of photos and art! Including some posters, more of which I’ve been creating recently, like my newest, for Walking With the Stars, the original currently showing at Primal Gallery here in Texas.
And ironically, 3rd image on the right, down ( see image below), is The Crack of Time, an oil from 2017, an image I’ve been thinking may be ripe for a poster version 😊
So we’ll see for next week if my “Walking With the Stars” poster version shows up among my most viewed the week coming, since it just went up recently on Fine Art America – and – whether I’ll be able to get to making a poster version of “The Crack of Time” soon. I hope so. To both! ☺️
Thanks so much for stopping by! 😊
Stay well everyone!! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Note ( still reading this on my Libby library app ) —
And below, a book to this day, months after I’d tweeted the below & done a related blog post, I am still happily reading! It’s dense, it’s fascinating, it’s about art and artists, and especially the pivotal women in modern American art! And I’m even more happily taking my time with it ❤️
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
Thanks again, everyone! 😊