Nice to write this post today ( Saturday ) for tomorrow, showcasing my most viewed image at Fine Art America for a week recently – and – deliver prints of this poster to Primal Gallery near Dripping Springs ( just west of Austin ).
Max, the 9 year old, did help me tap in the speckled “space” aspect of the original, so I had Joe, the creator/owner of Primal Gallery take a shot of us in front of the actual painting hanging there 😊
It was a nice drive out and back; went mid-morning before the heat and traffic. Max was actually surprised how close the Hill Country was, driving through interesting parts of it, even while still close to home, through west Austin. I forget sometimes myself 😊
Below, is a shot of my top 12 most viewed —
Once again a nice mix, including the BW poster recently sold, also at Primal Gallery – Jean Beauvais Paris ( #2 most viewed, top middle row below ) 🙏
Joining my BW Paris photo, Jean Beauvais Paris in my top 12 is another of my Paris BWs, Three Lamps To The Eiffel Tower Paris BW Square ( 2nd from bottom row, middle ).
Now all I need is to be able to travel to Paris again ❤️ 🇫🇷 ☺️
Thanks so much for stopping by! 😊
Stay well everyone!! 💕
Tag: My Most Viewed Images at Fine Art America
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Amazon search link for “abstract artists” – https://amzn.to/3omhE3B
Note ( still reading this on my Libby library app ) —
And below, a book to this day, months after I’d tweeted the below & done a related blog post, I am still happily reading! It’s dense, it’s fascinating, it’s about art and artists, and especially the pivotal women in modern American art! And I’m even more happily taking my time with it ❤️
Direct link to art book, Ninth Street Women, above on Amazon 😊 https://amzn.to/3ERyeh1
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
- June 28, 2022 – Record # of 100 Degree Days in June. Then it Rained….This evening ( Monday, June 27, 2022 ) here in Austin, we broke the all-time record for number of days 100 degrees or more – and – the clouds and rain and cooler air swept through and we dared open the blinds and step outside before 10 pm, lol!
- June 27, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyLast week my most viewed image on Fine Art America was an Austin sunset image ( circa 2017 ) and this week a recent 2021 early am summer shot, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” – an image I captured in the greenbelt on the Violet Crown trail 😊
- June 26, 2022 – Sending Me Memories : A Grandchild in #ParisI know that look, I know that stance, and I know that view 💕 Our youngest grandchild and his mom are spending a few days in Paris, and who can’t resist making a stop at the Louvre? I know Sheila and I couldn’t when we were there, lol!
- June 25, 2022 – Aging Gracefully : A Spot of Oasis in My Life From the Heat OutsideThough we again went out in the morning for chores, and held them down to groceries and some exercise, the heat finally got to me today.
Thanks again, everyone! 😊