I realize there are worse heat affected places in the world, with folks with less resources than Sheila and I are ( for now ) fortunate to have at this point, but if anyone is thinking of visiting or moving here, you gotta consider the heat.
Today we did chores for about 3 hours late morning to early afternoon, a habit we have of getting things done earlier in the day and having the rest of the day home.
Now, we’re seriously having to consider doing chores in the afternoon ( and maybe even a movie or 2 ) just to be able to be home at times we can enjoy looking out the window and enjoy being home without all the blinds and shades drawn tight, lol!
But seriously, if you’re in Central Texas, pace yourself and be careful!!
Stay cool, and stay well everyone!
ps – heat index hit 115 today, plus humidity!
I support passage of The Voting Rights Act 🙏❤️😊Adan
Voting, in our democracy, is the purest form of expression.
Dissenting, affirming, protesting –
– all flow through the form of the ballot, not, the bullet…
Stay well everyone – for oneself, and for those who need us most..the children….
See & Buy My Art 👩🎨 🎨 ❤️
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA, Pixels) – https://felipeadan-lerma.pixels.com/
Stay cool Felipe and we’ll hydrated! All the best 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks, Francis! We had our 1st rain and thunderstorm, lightning and all, yesterday, and today was a “tiny” bit cooler, maybe “only” a hundred, lol! But we’ll take what we can get being the middle of summer – whew! 😥
LikeLiked by 1 person
Wow! I lucked out this summer coming early to Turkey, as here on the coast of the Aegean Sea our temperatures have been in the high 70’s/low 80’s and quite breeze but at the same time sunny enough to enjoy the water. Back home in Spain they too are going through quite a strong heat wave! Take good care Felipe, stay hydrated and in the shadows, 😊