This is a short almost-teaser post, just to get up a few of the looks we found on our mid-morning day trip to the City of Wimberley’s Blue Hole Regional Park 😊
As able, I’ll format a selection of images I’ll pick to post on Fine Art America then blog them onto my site.
There’s much to go back to explore – numerous trails on some slightly elevated bluffs above the creek, and of course differing lighting, esp earlier in the morning nearer sunrise, and possible something near sunset, though the latter’s challenge would be making it back to Austin in the dark. A challenge for most of us seniors 😊 We’ll see how we might eventually work around that.
Plus the folks working the park were exceptionally helpful and patient, suggesting trails and other nearby areas to explore, esp Old Baldy; plus places to eat. We ended up having a wonderful tasty home style lunch at Wimberley Cafe. Hope to have a review up on Trip Advisor up w/pics in time for this article.
Meanwhile, here’s the above pics, larger —
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.2“Arturo…let the wind’s whispers speak light whistles….”
- Milestone @FineArtAmerica July 2020 – 1,000,000 Views of My Art and Photography!I can only humbly say – Thank you! – to everyone who’s stopped by, sometimes commenting, and enjoyed viewing my work! Plus a special gratefulness to all my buyers and licensing agents since my joining Fine Art America and posting my art and photography in early 2016! Please continue to enjoy visiting, please continue to […]
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.2.1“These were the moments Arturo felt a visitor to his own work….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.1.2“Colors and textures. Shapes that softly glow….”
- Bastille Day 2020! 🇫🇷 With Memories of Paris 2012Sheila and I eventually took the same bus back we’d taken to the Bastille monument, back to our tiny upper floor loft in a nice apartment building, rented through an early European version of what Airbnb later came into being as.
My Related Posts Here On My Blog