Today will be as full a day as yesterday’s, but with entirely differing agendas.
Beyond prepping files to send to CAS for consideration for another of their many venues here in Austin, our youngest girl is having eye work on both eyes and we’ll need to co-ordinate picking her up and probably have Sheila spend the night w/her. We know the 6 year old will love that too 💕
The best thing’ll be be to pace.
If I can, I’ll post some preliminary pics of our trip to Wimberley yesterday 😊
(mid-morning update, link to yesterday’s teaser Wimberley pics 😊) –
Yesterday was a brilliant day of returning to exploring new sites for images that mesmerize me and make me want to drop all things not creative and paint, format images, prepare work I can sell, design blog pages filled with enticing images, and —
Well, if you get the drift – I overextend, if jubilantly so 😊
I’ll give myself some leeway…
After all, I’m barely a month and a half past a second surgery in less than 4 mths.
Sheila & I made a return trip to Wimberley to explore some areas adjacent and close to where we’d gone last week w/our youngest grandchild. We explored Blue Hole, Old Baldy – so named for it’s barren look before cedar trees populated the area – and peeked inside the preserve along Cypress Creek. Plus, we had a home style meal at the Wimberley Cafe in the square. It was so good I had to ask for a 2nd homemade biscuit ☺️
The day had become quite warm, upper 80s, though certainly nothing like 106, lol! And we were obviously tiring and still needed to grocery shop when we returned to Austin. Once all done with that, I laid down to rest, and slept over two hours.
In the later evening we watched the beginning of Bull on TV, and Sheila fell asleep sitting up half way through. I saved our spot on the DVR, and turned off the TV.
It is great to be active.
It is also great to acknowledge when one has done a bit – or several bits – too much 😊
It’s part and parcel of senior fitness. Balancing being active with acknowledging limitations ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- January 15, 2021 – Placing a Few More WordAds in My Posts, For NowJust a quick post to let folks know I’ll have a few more WordAds in my posts. I’ve had one or so at or near the bottom of my posts, now I’ll also have one or more in the sidebar.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.2“Arturo had arrived along this stretch of the Mediterranean with Rosetta less than a year ago….”
- January 14, 2021 – Grande Roue de Paris Night, Photography circa 2012, Adan’s PhotoPoemsGrande Roue de Paris Night, Photography – Adan’s PhotoPoems, “Reaching into the heights of night….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.1“Freshly bathed and dressed in the deep blues of the ocean night nearby, Arturo entered the main ballroom reserved for art shows, weddings, graduations, conventions, and political gatherings. Almost anything anyone could pay or trade for.”
- January 13, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 5 – (Non-Professional) Challenges Photographing Painting NuancesYesterday I posted a couple of my watercolor renditions of my mini-Monet’s Garden series of posts, but was immediately unhappy with how one of the two appeared on screen.
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.16.2“At the entrance to the grande fortress hotel, set from the beach to midway up the rough hill facing the ocean….”
- January 12, 2021 – Monet’s Garden April Rain in Giverny, Photo to Oil to Watercolors through Three Decades, Part 4 – Learning Lessons Doing Repetition VariationsPreviously, in Part 3 of this mini series, I showcased my 1st watercolor (seen below) keyed off an original oil of 2001, itself keyed off an original photo of the same year.
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html