Today will be as full a day as yesterday’s, but with entirely differing agendas.
Beyond prepping files to send to CAS for consideration for another of their many venues here in Austin, our youngest girl is having eye work on both eyes and we’ll need to co-ordinate picking her up and probably have Sheila spend the night w/her. We know the 6 year old will love that too 💕
The best thing’ll be be to pace.
If I can, I’ll post some preliminary pics of our trip to Wimberley yesterday 😊
(mid-morning update, link to yesterday’s teaser Wimberley pics 😊) –
Yesterday was a brilliant day of returning to exploring new sites for images that mesmerize me and make me want to drop all things not creative and paint, format images, prepare work I can sell, design blog pages filled with enticing images, and —
Well, if you get the drift – I overextend, if jubilantly so 😊
I’ll give myself some leeway…
After all, I’m barely a month and a half past a second surgery in less than 4 mths.
Sheila & I made a return trip to Wimberley to explore some areas adjacent and close to where we’d gone last week w/our youngest grandchild. We explored Blue Hole, Old Baldy – so named for it’s barren look before cedar trees populated the area – and peeked inside the preserve along Cypress Creek. Plus, we had a home style meal at the Wimberley Cafe in the square. It was so good I had to ask for a 2nd homemade biscuit ☺️
The day had become quite warm, upper 80s, though certainly nothing like 106, lol! And we were obviously tiring and still needed to grocery shop when we returned to Austin. Once all done with that, I laid down to rest, and slept over two hours.
In the later evening we watched the beginning of Bull on TV, and Sheila fell asleep sitting up half way through. I saved our spot on the DVR, and turned off the TV.
It is great to be active.
It is also great to acknowledge when one has done a bit – or several bits – too much 😊
It’s part and parcel of senior fitness. Balancing being active with acknowledging limitations ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – New Paris Paintings In-Progress: Lady in Paris 1889, Paris Arm Chair ViewNew Paris Paintings I want to have been finished with these two, lol! But they’ve needed little touches. The larger piece (20×20), Lady in Paris 1889, a true acrylic watercolor mix (a little more on that below) has needed tiny tiny touches to “unflatten” it so to speak. While the smaller 6×6 piece has needed quite a few varnish layers as the surface is too shiny in places and very matte in others. Anyone with suggestions re the latter please comment! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym with Curt HollandRecently I uploaded a SilverSneakers stability class post, talked a little about how good the class was, both in terms of social distancing and the instructor, but hadn’t been able to get some pics – but now I have! 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – The Earth is a Garden: My Most Viewed Image this Week @FineArtAmerica June 2020I’ve been uploading my paintings since starting watercoloring (late Dec ‘19) recently by completed progression, with The Earth is a Garden one of the more recent. It’s a very pleasant surprise seeing it garnish this much attention vs some of the others I thought my be stronger received. One really never knows, which is just as well, lol! Getting most views for the week, even as a temporary phenomenon, is worth perking up to 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: Bird on Camera! ❤️Just a very quick update post w/pics Sheila caught of one of her suitors, uh, bird visitors 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Gardening our Balcony: New Bird Bath and Feeder 🐦 😊Some things are old, some new, some we got, some either our son or youngest girl and the grandson’ve given us, but nature accommodates most things in the wild, and luckily, so far, on our balcony 😊
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – Austin Covid-19 Warning re Hospital Bed Capacity by Mid-July 2020Austin has quickly reached a crossroads of choices that may or may not prevent the city and area from having to shut down again.
- Aging Gracefully – During Covid-19 – SilverSneakers Stability Class at Gold’s Gym Austin1st Live Stability Class Since March! 🤸♀️ Well, ok, we didn’t do any handstands, lol! But Sheila and I did go to our first stability class since at least early March, if not late February on Monday morning!
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html