Today will be as full a day as yesterday’s, but with entirely differing agendas.
Beyond prepping files to send to CAS for consideration for another of their many venues here in Austin, our youngest girl is having eye work on both eyes and we’ll need to co-ordinate picking her up and probably have Sheila spend the night w/her. We know the 6 year old will love that too 💕
The best thing’ll be be to pace.
If I can, I’ll post some preliminary pics of our trip to Wimberley yesterday 😊
(mid-morning update, link to yesterday’s teaser Wimberley pics 😊) –
Yesterday was a brilliant day of returning to exploring new sites for images that mesmerize me and make me want to drop all things not creative and paint, format images, prepare work I can sell, design blog pages filled with enticing images, and —
Well, if you get the drift – I overextend, if jubilantly so 😊
I’ll give myself some leeway…
After all, I’m barely a month and a half past a second surgery in less than 4 mths.
Sheila & I made a return trip to Wimberley to explore some areas adjacent and close to where we’d gone last week w/our youngest grandchild. We explored Blue Hole, Old Baldy – so named for it’s barren look before cedar trees populated the area – and peeked inside the preserve along Cypress Creek. Plus, we had a home style meal at the Wimberley Cafe in the square. It was so good I had to ask for a 2nd homemade biscuit ☺️
The day had become quite warm, upper 80s, though certainly nothing like 106, lol! And we were obviously tiring and still needed to grocery shop when we returned to Austin. Once all done with that, I laid down to rest, and slept over two hours.
In the later evening we watched the beginning of Bull on TV, and Sheila fell asleep sitting up half way through. I saved our spot on the DVR, and turned off the TV.
It is great to be active.
It is also great to acknowledge when one has done a bit – or several bits – too much 😊
It’s part and parcel of senior fitness. Balancing being active with acknowledging limitations ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- April 14, 2021 – The Unintended SculptureAttractive as it is – the modeled plastic cup/drink container – it was an accidental sculpture courtesy of our dishwasher, lol!
- April 13, 2021 – Moving in Our 70s During Covid – Removing Pictures from the WallsYesterday was a small but significant day in our move-prep days, I took down the remainder of our paintings and pictures from the walls.
- April 12, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Volleyball Setter Poster 2”It’s very neat to see my new visual design for Volleyball Setter hit the mark of most-seen last week at Fine Art America!
- April 11, 2021 – Poetry Titles and Covers That Caught my Eye on AmazonI was tweeting some poetry titles I’d found & liked on Amazon and thought, a short tweet string of some of these might be interesting….
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html