Today will be as full a day as yesterday’s, but with entirely differing agendas.
Beyond prepping files to send to CAS for consideration for another of their many venues here in Austin, our youngest girl is having eye work on both eyes and we’ll need to co-ordinate picking her up and probably have Sheila spend the night w/her. We know the 6 year old will love that too 💕
The best thing’ll be be to pace.
If I can, I’ll post some preliminary pics of our trip to Wimberley yesterday 😊
(mid-morning update, link to yesterday’s teaser Wimberley pics 😊) –
Yesterday was a brilliant day of returning to exploring new sites for images that mesmerize me and make me want to drop all things not creative and paint, format images, prepare work I can sell, design blog pages filled with enticing images, and —
Well, if you get the drift – I overextend, if jubilantly so 😊
I’ll give myself some leeway…
After all, I’m barely a month and a half past a second surgery in less than 4 mths.
Sheila & I made a return trip to Wimberley to explore some areas adjacent and close to where we’d gone last week w/our youngest grandchild. We explored Blue Hole, Old Baldy – so named for it’s barren look before cedar trees populated the area – and peeked inside the preserve along Cypress Creek. Plus, we had a home style meal at the Wimberley Cafe in the square. It was so good I had to ask for a 2nd homemade biscuit ☺️
The day had become quite warm, upper 80s, though certainly nothing like 106, lol! And we were obviously tiring and still needed to grocery shop when we returned to Austin. Once all done with that, I laid down to rest, and slept over two hours.
In the later evening we watched the beginning of Bull on TV, and Sheila fell asleep sitting up half way through. I saved our spot on the DVR, and turned off the TV.
It is great to be active.
It is also great to acknowledge when one has done a bit – or several bits – too much 😊
It’s part and parcel of senior fitness. Balancing being active with acknowledging limitations ❤️
Related Amazon Search & Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Purchase & Wish List On Amazon 😊
I do like to point out I pick my selections to showcase from my Amazon searches. May not always be the case, or wholly always the case, but for now, I prefer picking titles and book covers and gift items that just really appeal to me. There’s lots more to choose from, but only have so much room, lol! I hope you enjoy —
My Related Blog Posts
My Latest Blog Posts
- January 01, 2023 – Happy New Year! : My Most Viewed Image the Last Week of 2022 @FineArtAmerica, Little Steps PosterA wonderfully fitting image as my most viewed this past week, the last week, of 2022 – Little Steps, my poster version ❤️ 🙏 ☺️
- December 18, 2022 – 1st Return Appearance Since Spring : My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, Blue with Gold Twilight – #PanoramaOcean waves of blue fill our skies and seas, cascading sighs and whispers of inspiration with each breath.
- December 11, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Morning Light in Barton Springs Greenbelt, Austin Poster” ( circa 2021 ) #AustinTexas #AustinPhotographyMorning Light Poster also recently sold at the Old Bakery and Emporium 🙏😌
- December 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Costa Rica Sunset Panorama” : circa 2017I almost skipped even posting about it, but at 4x the views of the nearest most viewed of my images, I needed to drag myself out of my whatever-it-is recent posting stagnation, lol!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
Thanks so much everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
They say balance is the key to a happy and healthy life, it sounds like you have it down!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Love that, Tiffany! 💕 But in all honesty, I gotta say for me balance is a moving target, lol! 😊