This is a short almost-teaser post, just to get up a few of the looks we found on our mid-morning day trip to the City of Wimberley’s Blue Hole Regional Park 😊
As able, I’ll format a selection of images I’ll pick to post on Fine Art America then blog them onto my site.
There’s much to go back to explore – numerous trails on some slightly elevated bluffs above the creek, and of course differing lighting, esp earlier in the morning nearer sunrise, and possible something near sunset, though the latter’s challenge would be making it back to Austin in the dark. A challenge for most of us seniors 😊 We’ll see how we might eventually work around that.
Plus the folks working the park were exceptionally helpful and patient, suggesting trails and other nearby areas to explore, esp Old Baldy; plus places to eat. We ended up having a wonderful tasty home style lunch at Wimberley Cafe. Hope to have a review up on Trip Advisor up w/pics in time for this article.
Meanwhile, here’s the above pics, larger —
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- January 19, 2021 – My Latest Images (Paintings, Digital, Photos) on Fine Art America“The funny thing is, this was to be a simple formatting job, getting the images I wanted into this post, lol! But at least I have a quick way to show ya’ll my most recent pics, from paintings to photos to digital work. And, when the facing image for one of my collections changes, I’ll update the pic below.”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.4“‘I thought food was being served…’ Me too, smiled Arturo….”
- Martin Luther King, Jr Day – Remembrance, Reflection, Resolve – January 18, 2021Here, in a tiny token, are tweets I’ve seen so far today that struck a chord within me, tying those trying days over half a century ago..with today 💕
- January 18, 2021 – Selling 3 Small Originals at Buda Mercantile! Part 2Part 1 of my unexpectedly nice Saturday at Buda Mercantile has more pics, but didn’t have these, as I was still digitally processing them then uploading them to Fine Art America 😊
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.17.3“‘…come! We must present you,’ Macario smiled, wrapping the air with his arm around Arturo as if placing an elegant cloak on his back.”
My Related Posts Here On My Blog