My Yesterday in Pictures Format
I’ve simply built my daily walking & painting up to the point where I need the time for these two vital parts of keeping me healthy and/or sane, lol!
Plus, instead of having to work images into the My Day Ahead series posts, this new series will enable me to keep those as pure text, and supplement with images from a variety of possibilities here. It’s an experiment of course, so we’ll see 😊
Return Visit to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center ❤️
One of the best things Sheila and I’ve done since moving further south in Austin is becoming members of the Wildflower Center. We got to pick a combo seniors / grandparents/family package, and even with just the few visits we’ve made since joining early June (few due to my two surgeries), we’re already coming out ahead. This morning I headed out after our omelette breakfast and, tummy loaded, got there a 1/4 after their 9am opening time. I wanted a close-up of their stone plaque commemorating Lady Bird & no matter which way I turned, my shadow was in it, lol! So I figured, might as well go whole-Monty selfie-shadow 😊
I’m only including pics from the Sunday morning visit, as I plan to dedicate a full post later on with images from both days. This is not the main entrance, but much further deeper into the Wildflower Center. The bridge is over a currently dry creek it’d be interesting to see after a good rain. The rocky dry soil in Central Texas either sends rain water into underground streams, or meanders it toward the Gulf of Mexico. Catching it in rain barrels is also a great alternative!
All I can hope for in this short picture post is give an idea of the vast diversity of sights, attractions, and sheer beauty for folks of all ages, little kids to us seniors ❤️
When I showed this picture to Sheila later in the day, she remembered she and the youngest girl had taken Max to this same spot on the ground nearly four years ago! The butterflies, knowing this, are obviously meticulously maintained, and the coloring and surfaces all appeared brand new! 😊
By the time I decided to “call it” and give in to my 1st muffin since my second surgery (true! picked a blueberry one 😊) + a fresh cup of coffee, it’d been nearly two hours since I’d arrived! I’d explored a lot! And realized I may have only searched out maybe half of the trails, though thinking back, probably not even that! That’s actually a very promising prospect to me! 💕
At Central Market South!
My last stop after filling the tank in the car after leaving the Wildflower Center was Central Market. Almost always a treat going there, even with a grocery list in hand!
But don’t want anyone to think it was all grocery chores, hunting down price codes to weigh produce (think Carnival Squash, lol!) and waiting in line at the deli for specialty cheeses and liverwurst cut just right 😊 Nope, I was munching and crunching and sipping fresh roasted Hawaiian coffee ❤️ Yeah, it’s a chore, but someone’s gotta – ok, I wanna do it! Where else are the perks fresh perked. Sorry couldn’t resist 😂
My Day Ahead series posts elaborate on both my day ahead & the day past, my yesterday.
My Day Ahead for Monday, Nov 25th, posts well after this post, and may carry a bit more commentary about the images above. It’ll also automatically show up via the link above when posted – thanks everyone!
My Photography & Art Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products For This Post
You can also begin a new search from any image below 😊
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- November 21, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Dispatcher” : circa 2011I thought Dispatcher had once already been one of my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America, but I guess not! 😊 It’s been a popular poem, and with the holidays upon us, a great choice as a print or coffee mug ☕️ 🇺🇸
- November 13, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Cypress Creek Mid Afternoon Mid October” : Circa 2019Very unusual to have so many photos from my collection of images at Fine Art America show up among my 12 most viewed images there at FAA, and for so many showing up for the 1st time….
- November 08, 2022 – The Mid-Term Elections 2022 : This is It! If the Elections Are Important to You…VOTE!!!If the elections are important to you – vote! 😊🇺🇸🙏
- November 06, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Arc de ( d’Nuit ) Triomphe Poster ” : Image Circa 2012, Poster 2017Once again one of my poster designs was my most viewed image from among my listings for prints and gifts on Fine Art America….
- October 30, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Volleyball Kill Poster” : circa 1994 ( writing ) / 2021 ( poster design )Another of my sayings / posters made it as my most viewed of my work on Fine Art America this past week, Volleyball Kill, which I wrote in the early 90s….
- October 24, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “Danseur en Bleu” : circa 2022Quite an unexpected treat to see my newest painting, Danseur en Bleu, it’s 1st week on Fine Art America, be my most viewed of my images for the past week!
- October 23, 2022 – A Beginner’s View : Inflation, the Economy, Climate, Clean Energy, Health etc, How Are They Related in Our Current Everyday Lives? – An On-Going Inquiry, Part 9 – #Inflation and Our 2022 Mid-Term Election to Keep/Improve Our #Democracy…while true that any price guidelines / control can be a slippery slope, we also already know price gouging has easily done slipped-slid-and-sunk into its own quicksand of problems….
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
Thanks everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html