Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
I’ve no real idea how I’ll proceed or for how long with this series, but today’s post, after my series beginner yesterday, I’ve promised myself will be short 😊
After yesterday’s rainy day, today’s promising to be clear, cool, and a rare treat. I hope to do a little painting, get another exercise video in via SilverSneakers huge (free) selection on FB, and, take my last antibiotic for my sinus/throat infection.
My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol! Never had half a minute seem so darn long! And I do both the shin and calf stretches for both legs, oh boy, two minutes! 😂 I had to search through a variety of links til I found the ones I liked, so here’s the search link, lots of options! 😊 https://www.google.com/search?q=stretches+shin+splint&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari .
I think that’s all for today. I can feel the pull from yesterday’s 30 min total body fitness via SilverSneakers, and we’re doing a now very rare outing to Walgreens. People are being almost consistently considerate with each other re social distancing thank goodness. Eventually we may all need (and be able to, ha ha – no supplies) to wear face masks going out. Research is saying (link below), yes, the main masks doctors and nurses need are the “effective” ones, esp in blocking virus particles below a certain size, but droplets out among other folks in daily interaction can also be effectively blocked or muted with regular masks.
Once again, it wasn’t an either / or (or nor 😏) choice, but what kind for what situation.
Kinda like choosing a color or brush in art.
Or life 😊
Stay well everyone!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, 12 minute read (as per Medium, the website) on mask usage during this crisis – https://medium.com/@Cancerwarrior/covid-19-why-we-should-all-wear-masks-there-is-new-scientific-rationale-280e08ceee71
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- May 05, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Urban Forest Austin TexasAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 05, 2021 – Lady in Paris 1889, My Newest #AcrylicPainting Upload @FineArtAmerica* I began Lady in Paris 1889 in July last year, nearly a year ago now, and am glad to say I reached a resolution of how I wanted it to look, or more to the point, how I wanted it to feel, and finally uploaded it to Fine Art America yesterday ♥️
- May 04, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, Mountain CloudsAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 04, 2021 – Volleyball Digger Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- May 03, 2021 – Random (sorta) Pic of the Day, 60s Style Mini-School BusAnother of my idea-searches for something at least relatively easy for me to post when I’d rather be painting, eating, sleeping, walking, or other random unrelated surprise opportunities the day might bring 😊
- May 03, 2021 – My Two Most Viewed Images This Week @FineArtAmerica, One Light, One Dark, One New, One Old, One Photo, One PaintingThere’s something especially nice when two of my images, each so distinct from the other, both come up nearly even in my most viewed count for the week at Fine Art America 💕
- May 02, 2021 – Contemplation Sunday : Moving During COVID-19, Exploring New Surroundings, Family, Art“Sunshine and higher temps broke out after nearly a week of slight to moderate rain and cloud cover…Like most things in life, the cooling off before the big heat of summer was a welcome relief, and the return of sunshine and ability to get around with slip-sliding was also. Variability, in some things, must be a good thing indeed! 😊 “
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html