Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
I’ve no real idea how I’ll proceed or for how long with this series, but today’s post, after my series beginner yesterday, I’ve promised myself will be short 😊
After yesterday’s rainy day, today’s promising to be clear, cool, and a rare treat. I hope to do a little painting, get another exercise video in via SilverSneakers huge (free) selection on FB, and, take my last antibiotic for my sinus/throat infection.
My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol! Never had half a minute seem so darn long! And I do both the shin and calf stretches for both legs, oh boy, two minutes! 😂 I had to search through a variety of links til I found the ones I liked, so here’s the search link, lots of options! 😊 https://www.google.com/search?q=stretches+shin+splint&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari .
I think that’s all for today. I can feel the pull from yesterday’s 30 min total body fitness via SilverSneakers, and we’re doing a now very rare outing to Walgreens. People are being almost consistently considerate with each other re social distancing thank goodness. Eventually we may all need (and be able to, ha ha – no supplies) to wear face masks going out. Research is saying (link below), yes, the main masks doctors and nurses need are the “effective” ones, esp in blocking virus particles below a certain size, but droplets out among other folks in daily interaction can also be effectively blocked or muted with regular masks.
Once again, it wasn’t an either / or (or nor 😏) choice, but what kind for what situation.
Kinda like choosing a color or brush in art.
Or life 😊
Stay well everyone!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, 12 minute read (as per Medium, the website) on mask usage during this crisis – https://medium.com/@Cancerwarrior/covid-19-why-we-should-all-wear-masks-there-is-new-scientific-rationale-280e08ceee71
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.4“… he felt his body resting upon the bed.”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : The Seasons – and Hopefully The Times – Are A Changin’“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.3“Crying for movement, his body ached for down time from the active stillness of painting.”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 15 – Yoga Creativity and Awareness, Digital Art circa 2016“I’d very much begun to think ‘digital’ was the way for me to go by this time in early 2016, but I’d both begun to see my technical limitations and feel a growing reluctance within myself to….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.2“Arturo began to search for an emerging wholeness in the images.“
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Laurie @retsebez“Laurie’s tweets are something I’ve only recently found myself looking for more of….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.3.1“Time, waiting for such a large show as the one happening that evening, in the small town near their sleepy fisherman’s village along the Mediterranean….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html