Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
I’ve no real idea how I’ll proceed or for how long with this series, but today’s post, after my series beginner yesterday, I’ve promised myself will be short 😊
After yesterday’s rainy day, today’s promising to be clear, cool, and a rare treat. I hope to do a little painting, get another exercise video in via SilverSneakers huge (free) selection on FB, and, take my last antibiotic for my sinus/throat infection.
My walking, which was beginning to suffer because of pain in my legs, esp at night, has been incredibly helped by some simple shin splits stretches. The hardest part is holding the stretch for 30 seconds, lol! Never had half a minute seem so darn long! And I do both the shin and calf stretches for both legs, oh boy, two minutes! 😂 I had to search through a variety of links til I found the ones I liked, so here’s the search link, lots of options! 😊 https://www.google.com/search?q=stretches+shin+splint&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari .
I think that’s all for today. I can feel the pull from yesterday’s 30 min total body fitness via SilverSneakers, and we’re doing a now very rare outing to Walgreens. People are being almost consistently considerate with each other re social distancing thank goodness. Eventually we may all need (and be able to, ha ha – no supplies) to wear face masks going out. Research is saying (link below), yes, the main masks doctors and nurses need are the “effective” ones, esp in blocking virus particles below a certain size, but droplets out among other folks in daily interaction can also be effectively blocked or muted with regular masks.
Once again, it wasn’t an either / or (or nor 😏) choice, but what kind for what situation.
Kinda like choosing a color or brush in art.
Or life 😊
Stay well everyone!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Suggested link, 12 minute read (as per Medium, the website) on mask usage during this crisis – https://medium.com/@Cancerwarrior/covid-19-why-we-should-all-wear-masks-there-is-new-scientific-rationale-280e08ceee71
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
Note: Each time I post while doing this series (may it be a short series, but if so, for positive reasons 😊), I’ll post one or more links to posts I feel are worth seeing or reading. Some will be COVID-19 specific, some just uplifting, some encouraging via exercise or nutrition etc, but all within the rubric of what we’re all facing tougher ❤️
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.2“Gently, he rubbed at a few spots he knew were extra tough, noticing a tender lone hair nearby….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.3.1“Face held still, eyes wide open, Arturo examined his features and almost grizzly, mostly grey beard in the ancient mirror that Anna’s dad said was original to the old fisherman’s hut.”
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Elle Justine @only1elle #PoetArtist“My sample above is, for me, quite haunting….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.4“Only the colorful cows on canvases, t-shirts, and life size embellished sculptures reminded him of Texas, but not of his own art….”
- Skydancer the Book, By Our Daughter, Tania, Now Available in Spanish! – Bailarina del cieloMany of my readers are familiar with my posts detailing our youngest daughter’s readings and book adventures with her illustrated children’s book, Skydancer! It’s now is also available in Spanish in a beautifully produced paper edition – Bailarina del cielo – Ballerina of the Sky!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.3“‘It’s a new visual language for me,’ he told Rosetta at a local artists’ show….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number III.2.2“Arturo keenly felt an absence in his new work.”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html