Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Entropy and a Detour
Had planned a short post explaining why I haven’t written a post for several days and it’s morphed into a long hopefully important post of things I’ve come to conclusions about re what Covid-19 is beginning to mean to me beyond any one of us could get ill and/or die.
I’m going to work on it bit by bit. I want to add links and other stuff explaining my obviously very limited view of what this virus is beginning to mean to me.
In a sense, these are ideas that’ve been floating within me for awhile, in terms of importance – health & fitness, the environment, the economy, our democracy. And yes, I know the US is a Republic, but it is also a democracy. ❤️
Anyway, I fell into a sort of deep entropy. Not quite a stupor or coma, lol! I did do a few preliminary figure sketches on some absorbent ground 6×6 canvases. Walked with my wife to 7500+ steps nearly each day. Practiced a few live SilverSneaks classes. And read. A lot.
So I had a lot to absorb. Am absorbing.
There was a lot of information, Art & virus related, I needed to process into something of a working framework for my life, and I think I’ve climbed onto at least a temporary shelf or plateau, like a mesa in those gorgeous vistas of our western United States 😊
I did sell a couple of prints so far via my $1 only markup at Fine Art America.
Plus I was selected by Creative Arts Society here in Austin for their featured artist for May!
I’ll have more on that soon. Plus I want to resume posting my images from Fine Art America that I’d started beginning with my 1st in early 2016, and working my way toward the nearly 800 images I have now on that site 👩🎨
Hopefully everyone’s doing well, being creative, and playing it safe as is reasonable for you 💕
It’s good to be out of my entropic funk, lol!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.11.2“Arturo grasped a small canvas, inlaid with soft overlapping rows of wide brush strokes. Blue-grey, like worn bolts on an old wheel….”
- Aging Gracefully During Covid-19 : Approaching 70 – Why It Feels Like the Speed Limit, lol!“Doubts about whether 70 would actually be that major a marker for me, in terms of how hard and how far to push myself, held me back from developing thIs post though, until today!“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.11.1“ It would be lunch time soon Arturo sensed….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.3“ …at the far end of the table, across from the side he had chosen to go down….”
- I Need Newsletter Feedback From Fellow Artists / Creatives 08.11.20“I’ve finally come to the point I’m willing to force myself to create a newsletter, lol….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.2“Her clash of ancestors….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number I.10.1“Galveston, initially, proved almost as problematic as it did promising.“
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html