Little Steps Poster ©Felipe Adan Lerma
Entropy and a Detour
Had planned a short post explaining why I haven’t written a post for several days and it’s morphed into a long hopefully important post of things I’ve come to conclusions about re what Covid-19 is beginning to mean to me beyond any one of us could get ill and/or die.
I’m going to work on it bit by bit. I want to add links and other stuff explaining my obviously very limited view of what this virus is beginning to mean to me.
In a sense, these are ideas that’ve been floating within me for awhile, in terms of importance – health & fitness, the environment, the economy, our democracy. And yes, I know the US is a Republic, but it is also a democracy. ❤️
Anyway, I fell into a sort of deep entropy. Not quite a stupor or coma, lol! I did do a few preliminary figure sketches on some absorbent ground 6×6 canvases. Walked with my wife to 7500+ steps nearly each day. Practiced a few live SilverSneaks classes. And read. A lot.
So I had a lot to absorb. Am absorbing.
There was a lot of information, Art & virus related, I needed to process into something of a working framework for my life, and I think I’ve climbed onto at least a temporary shelf or plateau, like a mesa in those gorgeous vistas of our western United States 😊
I did sell a couple of prints so far via my $1 only markup at Fine Art America.
Plus I was selected by Creative Arts Society here in Austin for their featured artist for May!
I’ll have more on that soon. Plus I want to resume posting my images from Fine Art America that I’d started beginning with my 1st in early 2016, and working my way toward the nearly 800 images I have now on that site 👩🎨
Hopefully everyone’s doing well, being creative, and playing it safe as is reasonable for you 💕
It’s good to be out of my entropic funk, lol!
Series link – Aging Through Covid-19
Do you have good, positive, useful or encouraging info to share? Please post in the moderated comments below 😊
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- Tweets That Caught My Eye on Twitter – Sarah Loft @SMaureneLoft #AbstractConstruction“I’ve watched and enjoyed and shared her work as she herself struggled with varying illnesses, never wavering in her commitment to both share hers and others’ work, plus remaining creative herself.“
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.2“Trying various fitness classes meant an effort, together, to find a common ground again….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.17.1“The first days, when Arturo and Rosetta were once again together, meals especially, were exceptionally quiet….”
- Adan’s Fine Art America Images # 20 – Lit Like Stained Glass , Uploaded 04.13.16“Burlington, my wife’s home town in Vermont, is a very walkable city, and summers and early fall we’d often walk back at night from festivals and such….”
- Turned 70 Today – A Lot To Be Grateful For!“Plus… The first family meal, outdoors, socially distanced from other folks, since the beginning of the pandemic!”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.2“And in the middle of the top left third, in a sky as dense as the sea, rose a waxing moon, glow askew….”
- The Old American Artist Twitter Excerpt Series, Number II.16.1“Immediately on rising, his evening show in his mind’s peripheral vision, Arturo gathered a favored brush….”
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html