It only took me forever to finally post this, actually a few days, but feels like “way” longer, lol!
I started it, a simple posting, assuming “no big deal” but got waylaid by a heat index of 118 yesterday, sandwiched by rare barely-hot Austin summer days to actually walk more than just at daybreak 😊
But here I am, determined to finish this post!
I do have a in-process post about dating back to last month about this same date – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/05/09/aging-through-covid-19-may-09-2020/ – so I won’t repeat that info here.
And before I forget, many many thanks to my readers who comments on the above post, it was extremely helpful and encouraging – enough so I’ve been on a semi-steady painting streak since then. I had allowed myself a lot of freedom to vary and explore from the source photo, which I found extremely liberating for my creativity – and ya’ll comments helped me see that ❤️
More recently Dianne Mize posted a super post about moving things around in a painting from the original photo, also substantiating what I was I was doing, and reader reception to her exceptional post was unanimous in the value of her teaching!
With all that said, the only new thing I’ll add, to compliment finally posting the work to Fine Art America, is looking at here, and in my “art room” at home, I still surprised, and pleased, about the freedom I gave myself in this piece 💕
I’m nearing the 1,000,000 views mark at FAA, though not necessarily that near it in time yet.
And as I’ve ramped up spray fixing then varnishing each watercolor (may have to try some of Tiffany’s Mod Podge recommendation on some acrylics in the future too 😊), I’ve been able to post more and more of my recent work on FAA. And I’ve much more to photograph & post as able, once varnished etc.
All the best everyone! Enjoy! 🙏
My Autumn Fall Colors gallery on Fine Art America, photography & art 🍂
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- July 05, 2022 – Small But Welcome 4th of July Celebrations from Our New Location at #TheLadyBird #AustinTexasThat I’m running late with today’s blog post is a bit of an understatement, it being 1/2 past 11 and nearly Wednesday! But Sheila and I stayed up late a bit, enjoying peeks of fireworks and seeing folks enjoying being able to ( mostly, but not everywhere : Chicago parade shooting ) be out –
- July 04, 2022 – Happy 4th of July! 🇺🇸Very little to say and so much to feel and think about this great country of ours.
- July 03, 2022 – My Most Viewed Image this Past Week @FineArtAmerica, “We Are the United States of America” : circa 2016 #DigitalPosterIronic, or simply apropos, seeing as tomorrow is the 4th of July, America’s anniversary birthday, my poster from 2016, “We Are the United States of America” was most viewed this past week on Fine Art America ❤️
- July 02, 2022 – #CrescentMoon at Sunset, Austin TexasI hoped, in yesterday’s post, I might be able to post this sunset off our balcony – a crescent moon floating above the sea of crimson orange air – and am so glad I could 🙏
- July 01, 2022 – Our First Pigeon at Our New Place Shows Up for Food, Atop Our New Ivy ScreenSheila and I’ve gotten to experience several 1st’s since moving into The LadyBird here in Austin, so it was specially nice when two 1st’s joined to make a memorable image through our window –
- June 30, 2022 – My Art and Prints on Special Sale At Primal Gallery 4th of July Weekend!Primal Gallery 4th of July sale! Including both my art work and posters 😊
- June 29, 2022 – Someone Very Glad to See Us Today!As per yesterday, still very exhausted feeling, but Sheila & I both beginning to also feel the move-fatigue to our new place is slowly being replaced by relief fatigue….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊