It only took me forever to finally post this, actually a few days, but feels like “way” longer, lol!
I started it, a simple posting, assuming “no big deal” but got waylaid by a heat index of 118 yesterday, sandwiched by rare barely-hot Austin summer days to actually walk more than just at daybreak 😊
But here I am, determined to finish this post!
I do have a in-process post about dating back to last month about this same date – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/05/09/aging-through-covid-19-may-09-2020/ – so I won’t repeat that info here.
And before I forget, many many thanks to my readers who comments on the above post, it was extremely helpful and encouraging – enough so I’ve been on a semi-steady painting streak since then. I had allowed myself a lot of freedom to vary and explore from the source photo, which I found extremely liberating for my creativity – and ya’ll comments helped me see that ❤️
More recently Dianne Mize posted a super post about moving things around in a painting from the original photo, also substantiating what I was I was doing, and reader reception to her exceptional post was unanimous in the value of her teaching!
With all that said, the only new thing I’ll add, to compliment finally posting the work to Fine Art America, is looking at here, and in my “art room” at home, I still surprised, and pleased, about the freedom I gave myself in this piece 💕
I’m nearing the 1,000,000 views mark at FAA, though not necessarily that near it in time yet.
And as I’ve ramped up spray fixing then varnishing each watercolor (may have to try some of Tiffany’s Mod Podge recommendation on some acrylics in the future too 😊), I’ve been able to post more and more of my recent work on FAA. And I’ve much more to photograph & post as able, once varnished etc.
All the best everyone! Enjoy! 🙏
My Autumn Fall Colors gallery on Fine Art America, photography & art 🍂
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- June 19, 2021 – Reblog : 10 Ways To Observe #Juneteenth This Year (via Women’s Health)Reblog – Women’s Health, 10 Ways To Observe Juneteenth This Year
- June18, 2021 – What Makes Dappled Light Work? It Almost Always Looks Good!Being in and around a changing if steady light at the greenbelt near us has given me the visual impetus to actually think about something I’ve long liked in much of Renoir’s and other impressionists’ art work – dappled light.
- June 17, 2021 – Update for Delivering Art for the Reopening of The Old Bakery and Emporium (across from the State Capital) Austin, TexasAlmost a month ago I posted pics of Sheila and I making our 1st visit in over a year to the Old Bakery & Emporium where I show and sell a variety of images and writings…One of the nicer surprise developments has been a request to offer prints of my 7 unit Volleyball series.
- June 16, 2021 – Interesting Tweets I’ve Spotted RecentlyBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- June 15, 2021 – My New Upload @FineArtAmerica – Violet Crown Trail Morning (Digital Art) PosterThough most of my hikes to the Barton Springs Greenbelt nearby are still exploratory, even when taking the 8 year old along 😊, I am beginning to recognize when I need, and want, to be there.
- June 14, 2021 – Volleyball Server Poster, My Newest #SportsPoetry Upload @FineArtAmericaLast of my 7 Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Server Poster, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items! 😊
- June 13, 2021 – Austin Texas….on-going authentic aspects of Austin, Texas….
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html