It only took me forever to finally post this, actually a few days, but feels like “way” longer, lol!
I started it, a simple posting, assuming “no big deal” but got waylaid by a heat index of 118 yesterday, sandwiched by rare barely-hot Austin summer days to actually walk more than just at daybreak 😊
But here I am, determined to finish this post!
I do have a in-process post about dating back to last month about this same date – https://felipeadanlerma.com/2020/05/09/aging-through-covid-19-may-09-2020/ – so I won’t repeat that info here.
And before I forget, many many thanks to my readers who comments on the above post, it was extremely helpful and encouraging – enough so I’ve been on a semi-steady painting streak since then. I had allowed myself a lot of freedom to vary and explore from the source photo, which I found extremely liberating for my creativity – and ya’ll comments helped me see that ❤️
More recently Dianne Mize posted a super post about moving things around in a painting from the original photo, also substantiating what I was I was doing, and reader reception to her exceptional post was unanimous in the value of her teaching!
With all that said, the only new thing I’ll add, to compliment finally posting the work to Fine Art America, is looking at here, and in my “art room” at home, I still surprised, and pleased, about the freedom I gave myself in this piece 💕
I’m nearing the 1,000,000 views mark at FAA, though not necessarily that near it in time yet.
And as I’ve ramped up spray fixing then varnishing each watercolor (may have to try some of Tiffany’s Mod Podge recommendation on some acrylics in the future too 😊), I’ve been able to post more and more of my recent work on FAA. And I’ve much more to photograph & post as able, once varnished etc.
All the best everyone! Enjoy! 🙏
My Autumn Fall Colors gallery on Fine Art America, photography & art 🍂
My Related Amazon Affiliate Search Products
My Related Posts Here On My Blog
My Latest Posts On My Website!
- April 10, 2021 – Interesting Tweets This WeekBelow are random tweets I liked for some reason – uplifting, funny, inspiring, informative, hopeful, pretty..something good or encouraging at the least 😊
- April 09, 2021 – Volleyball Blocker Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaQuick post to let folks know the 3rd of my seven Volleyball theme posters, Volleyball Blocker, is now available on Fine Art America as both prints and gift items!
- April 09, 2021 – Reading “How to Paint Like Turner” – Stirring Vestiges Inside Me I’d Almost Forgotten or Thrown AwayI bought this book because it has good reviews re seeing “how” JMW Turner evolved – his whole artistic life it appears – as an artist absorbed in the creative process.
- April 08, 2021 – Volleyball Poster, My Newest #Sports Gift Upload @FineArtAmericaAfter only having Volleyball Setter Poster available for a long time, I’ve finally begun uploading my full Volleyball sports poetry series, beginning with Volleyball Poster, onto Fine Art America! Additional Volleyball titles….
- April 07, 2021 – Volleyball Setter Poster 2 : Poetry, Line Art and Digital WashIt had to happen, lol! I had to finally apply my new line art with wash coloring style to one of my writings and I figured, well, my volleyball poem series has about seven titles, so they’d be a good one to create alternative choice imaging for! 😊
- April 06, 2021 – My Most Viewed Image This Week @FineArtAmerica, Inspiring Gift Writing, “Radiology Technologist”Radiology Technologist is my newest “most viewed” for a one week period at Fine Art America! 😊
- April 05, 2021 – Aging Gracefully – Through Covid-19 – Shout Out to Office Depot: Free Laminating of Our CDC Vaccination Record; Plus Playtime with Grandchild; and New Volleyball Image UploadStay well everyone! Good-night! Work and play as able / as needed – it’s our juggling game of life ♥️
Thanks again, everyone! 😊
Twitter / Instagram / FB @FelipeAdanLerma
Amazon Author Page – https://amzn.to/2YpgyUf
Fine Art America (FAA) – https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/felipeadan-lerma.html